Organisation Leaderboard Reset

I worked so hard to get #1 in sales dont do me like this xD

Took me some time and effort to earn the points needed, all with taxed sales,

Dude, some people are just boring like that!
Yeah I raid, sometimes i never raided when I was in vault corp but since I left I do raids with my buddys and I always try to raid if I'm 10, but the server dont revolve around growing and raiding, there is other things people find interesting that might not interest you

Yeah I raid, sometimes i never raided when I was in vault corp but since I left I do raids with my buddys and I always try to raid if I'm 10, but the server dont revolve around growing and raiding, there is other things people find interesting that might not interest you
yea well i mean if its fun for you ig but i did it for a while but wasnt fun so i prefer raiding or defending a raid

yea well i mean if its fun for you ig but i did it for a while but wasnt fun so i prefer raiding or defending a raid
That's understandable, especially of your good at it, me I'm not so good at PVP so I only really get into shooting as a cop or if I need defend myself or a buddy
But I do raid just not several raids a day maybe 1 per day sometimes I dont even raid

That's understandable, especially of your good at it, me I'm not so good at PVP so I only really get into shooting as a cop or if I need defend myself or a buddy
But I do raid just not several raids a day maybe 1 per day sometimes I dont even raid
i fucking suck at pvp but i do it anyways

Back