Reaction score
Topic:
Organisation panic button

Short explanation (in notes):
- The panic button would work the same as the government one
- Display location to all org members in red text so it's noticeable
- Can be configured to show which ranks can see/send panics

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
This would make it easier to creating a bind and then typing the location of the panic. It would have to display the same animation as the police one does and will be disabled when you're in cuffs etc..

It could easily be abused, but this is only my suggestion, any comments are greatly appreciated :)

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
Hmh, I looked for any panic button ideas and didn't find it... This can be closed & locked or whatever

Reaction score
I still hate the current way the org chat works, I hate that I haven't realized how am I being able to talk to my org by doing /org in chat, and no one else can hear it. Also org chat panics is gonna be the worst, I hate people that use it now, because it's so unrealistic. You see cops actually have a panic button on their radio, civilians don't. So imo chat needs a tad fix, as in you need to type it in your phone or something, not just /org panic because people can't bind it as abusively.

Reaction score
I still hate the current way the org chat works, I hate that I haven't realized how am I being able to talk to my org by doing /org in chat, and no one else can hear it. Also org chat panics is gonna be the worst, I hate people that use it now, because it's so unrealistic. You see cops actually have a panic button on their radio, civilians don't. So imo chat needs a tad fix, as in you need to type it in your phone or something, not just /org panic because people can't bind it as abusively.
That's because org chat is a text based communication service, gov. radio is by speech.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.