Organization Radio Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Better Organization Radio (more like the government radio)
Short explanation (in notes):
- The ability to /orgpanic
- The ability to hide the phone while on the TS app (you know, the one on the ingame phone)
- For the /orgpanic to be available, you must pay a lot of money (between 10k-25k)
Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I think that organizations should be able to panic to their own organizations if they are being raided or if they are being chased by the police or something like that. As a member of the government, you are able to /panic if you are being attacked by a felon so I think that organizations should be able to do that as well but you must put in a bit of money first (maybe 10k-25k, like previously stated) so that you can do it otherwise it would be a bit overpowered. I also think that you should be able to hide the mobile phone while on the TS app because it's a pain in the neck as it takes up a fair bit of the screen.
Optional additions:
- Maybe a monthly fee for the /orgpanic
- Maybe charge per person for the /orgpanic
- Maybe charge a small amount for the better radio

Reaction score
/panic was put in because law enforcement needed a way to alert fellow officers that the situation is going sour silently. /org chat is silent, so I really don't see a need for this. It is also quite unrealistic for someone to use their TS while the phone is in their pocket. How would someone clearly hear speech coming from their phone or speak into their phone when it is in their pocket?

Reaction score
Most organizations don't have phones with a panic button on it like LEO's have. So I dont see how this would be added

Reaction score
/panic was put in because law enforcement needed a way to alert fellow officers that the situation is going sour silently. /org chat is silent, so I really don't see a need for this. It is also quite unrealistic for someone to use their TS while the phone is in their pocket. How would someone clearly hear speech coming from their phone or speak into their phone when it is in their pocket?
Well, for the /orgpanic I was implying that it would use the location system that the /panic does so that you could have a bind and wouldn't have to type '/org need help at suburbs house 3 you know the big one' and you could just hit ] or something.
For the TS app, have you ever heard of earbuds and a microphone on the wire?
Both should not be used while at gun point im sorry but this is most likely to be abused.
/panic is abused and I don't see anyone against /panic.
Most organizations don't have phones with a panic button on it like LEO's have. So I dont see how this would be added
My point was that major organizations would have more high tech stuff than other organizations therefore they would purchase panic buttons for their members so they can make sure each other are safe. This may be installed in a car, as a button on a watch or maybe just a new phone with that button on the side. This is why it would cost a lot of money, because it would be hard to install panic devices with GPS chips into each of them, but would payoff if you are a large organization who generally may get in trouble.

Reaction score
Well, for the /orgpanic I was implying that it would use the location system that the /panic does so that you could have a bind and wouldn't have to type '/org need help at suburbs house 3 you know the big one' and you could just hit ] or something.
For the TS app, have you ever heard of earbuds and a microphone on the wire?.

/panic is abused and I don't see anyone against /panic.

For the earbuds and mic, I never actually thought about that, I guess that would be pretty cool. However, a few counterpoints: you could bind the "/org need help at our hideout" to a key in the first place.

As well as the fact that, while abused, panic is incredibly useful for officers who want to summon backup without the suspects noticing, which /org chat can already do.

Reaction score
For the earbuds and mic, I never actually thought about that, I guess that would be pretty cool. However, a few counterpoints: you could bind the "/org need help at our hideout" to a key in the first place.

As well as the fact that, while abused, panic is incredibly useful for officers who want to summon backup without the suspects noticing, which /org chat can already do.

My general feeling when I started this thread is an easy way to summon backup from your crewmates because you will not be able to bind like 50 keys to /org need backup at docks & /org need backup at city hall & /org and so on and so forth. I wanted to be able to do /orgpanic so that it would say for you *Terry Johnson needs backup at: City Hall. This I wanted because it would be tedious to type while driving and/or shooting.

Reaction score
You want a profit for yourself. This is not about generally suggestion.

You are too lazy for type something,dont you?

I would like to point 504 Gotti Boyz (With new name PoP) They never having problem about calling backup WIHTOUT binds. You better stop being lazy and quit suggesting UNREALISTIC stuff.

Reaction score
I am denying this idea for the fact that organizations do not need such a feature, the reason government officials are given such a tool at their disposal is because it is built into their radio. If you really need to gain quick assistance from your org members, always keep the org TS (in game) open and tell them your location, or have preset binds for text. /panic is not intended for civilian use by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.