Organisations

rat

Reaction score
no sorry it is partly the staffs fault for failing to adapt to the level of autism that these salt ars hold

Reaction score
The issue isn't just in the players, not like we want players to report like idiots
Actually. A big issue is in the staff team.

I don't know how much of this is true, but as much as I remember: I spoke to @SleepyMode that he's not allowed to force somebody from the outside of a property inside and mug as it's considered kidnapping, I think mentioned by Xq at a point in an AR. What Sleepy told me was that: "It's not allowed, but it's by staff discretion. Some may say it is, whilst some may say it's not."

This meaning that if I get a staff member, who believes it's not, I can get away. I don't get anything done to me. But let's say I get the staff member who believes otherwise that it's not allowed, I'll get a ban.

Reaction score
This is our playerbase in a nutshell

WE WANT MORE SERIOUS RP

OMG THIS IS SO SERIOUS WTF MAN

OMG WTF THIS ISNT NO SERIOUS RP DUDE!!!
Then theres the other 90%, sitting on the sidelines waiting years for good content to come out.
we look like this
oddler-profile_image-76d021fce212aed3-300x300.png

Reaction score
I'd say the problem are the players and 2.5

The definition of 2.5 changed throughout the years. Imo 2.5 is too strict, and should be looked at for a better version to be made. But the players are also at fault here, most of yall would rather be inside growing for hours than to actually use your times for "fun" RP situations