Organization Bank Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: Having an Organization Bank Account (Quality of Life)

Full Description Of Idea: I feel like we should have an Org bank account, that we can access via wire transfer. For example the owner could set it to which ranks can withdraw/donate.
Maybe as well as a transaction log for that Org bank account. Saying whether or not you have deposited/withdraw cash.

Why it should be added?: I feel like this suggestion helps the server because without it, lets say for example your organization finishes a bank raid and has all the money, but then one of the crew disconnects, if the organization bank account was added, they would be able to withdraw from it at any time, (their share) without having the hassle of finding the owner of the org and asking for the cut.

Pros: Beneficial to server, saves time for players apart of an organization, adds more realism (ish) to the game.

Cons: Takes some time to make.

Other Additions/Conclusion: There are plenty more examples of why we should add this, and I feel like this would be nothing more than a benefit to the server, sure you can just use your own account and give everybody cuts, but just in case for safe measure, an organization bank account should always be added. For anything, be it a raid, normal work or a bank raid or anything else for that matter.
My suggestion to all Organizations (if this gets accepted) would be that the owner should pick trusted individuals the privilege to withdraw from the Org Bank Account.

These are the reasons why I feel an 'Organization Bank Account' should be added, thank you for reading and please tell me your thoughts on the topic below!
:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think it's a good idea, but maybe it's already in the server somehow. There's a permission for it in the org permission menu if I remember correctly.
But why oh why did you decide to have the text so large, cursive and in some blue-greenish color? It's not as easy to read as it would've been with the default formatting. :(

Reaction score
I think it's a good idea, but maybe it's already in the server somehow. There's a permission for it in the org permission menu if I remember correctly.
But why oh why did you decide to have the text so large, cursive and in some blue-greenish color? It's not as easy to read as it would've been with the default formatting. :(
I just like the color lmao sry

Deleted member 4116

+Support where is this feature? This been a thing in the org F3 rank permissions but has never been added?

Status
Not open for further replies.