Our Night In The Haunted Puffer Mart

Reaction score
Before i start id like to say alot of this story is "overexadjurated" but its all true just not to the extent as i tell it.

Ok, first of all we were all just chilling waiting for the mayor election, It was taking soooooo long because noone was running for mayor! So we though f**k it lets go grow. I had just met Matthew Sanchez in the town hall that day and did not know him at all! Anyway we headed off to the bank and was looking for a place to buy. Stupidly he asked me what the puffermart was ok? And i replied yeah thats fine because i didnt know what he had said. Anyway we arrived and both of our jaws dropped to the ground. What. The. F**K HAVE WE JUST BOUGHT. It didnt even have a backroom., Just a little wall in the middle hardly big enough to fit a full batch in. We thought you know what. lets give ourselves a challange! So we decided to stay. We planted our fist batch, the Matthew brought aout a TV from his inventory. It was dark outside. We placed the tv on the wall to watch some funny vines on youtube and then all of a sudden the TV shot into the roof and our drugs went everywhere! We was scared! We gatherd all our stuff back but the TV was still missing, We finally found it stuck in the roof... We managed to grab it. We was both thinking fuck this lets go. But then we remembered the challenge and decided to dtay. The TV would not tun back on like some subnormal power weas stopping it! All of a sudden the TV came on with that song (dundundundundundun and i need you dundundundudnudnudn and i miss you) We was terrified. We kept hearing gulping noises but there was noone there. We got guns out and started shooting everywhere! Was was terrified. We juts ran, left our drugs and bounced. Has anyone had any experiences like this in the Puffer Mart before? thanks for reading

Cheers for reading - Lewis :D

Reaction score
Never bought it.... Probably never will... Unless I set up a GIANT store!

Reaction score
Barely anyone has lived to tell the story of the Puffer Market