Haloween Update Fun

Reaction score
As we all know @StephenPuffs has told us the news about all the new features in the haloween update.
WvzNsKa.jpg
Me and my org decided to take advantage of this wonderfull time to grow some pumkins and get some candy bars. So we set off to hicktown where we made our camp...
Initially we started a small pumkin operation, nothing too special just 3 guys and some pumkin plants.
XNxp7Ji.jpg

But, as the org members came online the camp expanded and was upgraded.
gH0ek0r.jpg

pQPK6uD.jpg

I1cC25i.jpg
We started off with a small wall in the front of the camp.
a3H9ero.jpg

Meanwhile, @CodezBlack and @Eviction Notice were impressed by the new animations and ringtones.
GspyuQj.jpg

When the camp was finished, there was about 8 of us in a nice area with tonnes of pumkins growing. It was amazing. We were making loads of pumkins and busted out jokes about the candy bar names.
nuW9p0e.jpg

CiTmAbX.jpg
@Frank and his garden
After arround 50 mins of building the camp wasn't just a grow place, it became our habitat. Thus the chill corner was formed.
y6uQIJN.jpg

Then @Josef Stalin came and we showed him arround MTV Cribs style.
ngp8gS5.jpg

At the end of the day I spent 20k on seeds. The pumkins were through the roof.
SOfeaiJ.jpg

One of our org members who doesnt have a forum account decided to steal @Creepis ' car and drive it to here. Luckily @Eviction Notice brought it back and we have not been exposed to the fury of Kreepus.
Zbc7dwm.jpg

@Frank @Saxtonhille and I decided that we cant always be going out for burgers, especially with 50% tax that was fucking the whole city up. So we started making our own food. Fish. We were never hungry.
7TSW5Bf.jpg

3pyTexx.jpg

It was the best BBQ party ever.

As I was getting some new seeds for my pumkins, I crashed into @Cole who then proceeded to civil arrest me. We talked it out and everyone went to do what they were initially doing.
rZyoSAE.jpg

jwNpAhB.jpg

But, suddenly a wild Johnathon Smithers appeared in the bushes...
m012JCD.jpg

Then an admin came to our communist camp and found every flaw with our props.
A9mhbhr.jpg

At the end of the day I had this
YjOVuvr.jpg

CREDITS TO:
@Creepis (thanks for the car xd)
@Josef Stalin
@Jericho
@Saxtonhille
@CodezBlack
@Frank
@Eviction Notice
and some other blokes.