RR on TV + M9 Beretta + Automatic Rifle + Car fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Marcus Hudson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:205542456

What do you need refunded: 80k, or TV + M9 Beretta + My automatic rifle which i forgot the name of, it had red dot sight and silencer + getting money for getting my car fixed because of idiots.

Why do you want your item(s) refunded:
Hi. Last night i lost my stuff. First of all. I get a call from my mates, that they are getting raided, so i hurry to them, I bring a gun, and i talk with the raiders. Later on, the raiders get pursued by police at our house. The raiders were Jack Sherman? And Dom Ghandi. I want to get out of the area, so i go to my car, and i see them there. I yell "Dont shoot!" but they kill me, and take my gun instead, and afterwards destroy my car, for no apparent reason.
Later on
somebody set fire to my bazaar shop, which resulted in my TV burned down and got destroyed. Afterwards i was looking for my friend , i coudnt find him, so we fought they had killed my friend. So we pursue a guy we were suspecting, and get him gunpointed, and we tried to get him into bazaar, but he runs away, and we shoot him (because running under gunpoint is plain stupid)
The next thing i see, is a guy behind me with a sawed off shotgun, he shoots and kills me. I had no idea who that guy was. His name was something with Guera and ooc name something with B (Adrish has the name)
So it is around 80k i lost. + 40 k, because i had 6 large drugs in my store, when it burnt down.
Later on, the roadcrew drives over my friend and tries to escape, so some of our locals tried to stop em, but when we stopped roadcrew i was standing behind my car, and he just blasted into me with 50mph+ so it destroyed me and my car AGAIN.

Evidence: N/A Can be provided if requested.

Tick: N/A
[DOUBLEPOST=1497974929,1497968140][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok ty Henkspenk, i will look into uploading demo's soon, as it takes years with my internet.

Reaction score
Pending

Could you please upload some form of evidence that rules were broken?
[DOUBLEPOST=1498769510,1498576384][/DOUBLEPOST]If no evidence is supplied within 24 hours I will just close this @Marcus Hudson

Status
Not open for further replies.