Palodhi (Ben Niko) helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Palodhi

STEAM ID:STEAM_1:1:81111055

IN-GAME NAME: Ben Niko

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I want to be a helper because I believe I want to help newer players or just players that need questions answered or other things. I want to use this role as a way for people to believe that a younger person can still be part of a staff team and fully capable of performing all that's needed and even more. I applied for enforcer and people didn't think I was ready and that's why I want to try with a new role to help develop it and develop my skills to become a enforcer eventually. However, my main reason to be a helper is obviously to help others. I want to make it easier for newer players coming into the community to start off with knowing what to do and not being confused or anything bad at all. I want to make the server a better playing experience for all.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? You should choose me over some others because I have all skills and qualities required by a helper. As I'm always eager to teach people and help others by answering questions, showing them how to do something or overall just do anything that could help even in the slightest bit. You should also choose me because I know what the community was and has been and what it now is. I am eager to try and also help stop toxicity within the community to attract newer players to it also therefore making a bigger population where all staff including helpers, can help the newer players.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
Had my own server for like 3 months
Been helper and had staff roles on different games and IRL so I know what i'm doing.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thanks for reading my helper application.

Deleted member 5577

-Support from what I’ve seen of you, you don’t have the right attitude nor knowledge of the rules to be successful in any staff role. I’d wait a while before applying given what happened recently and freshen up on your rule knowledge

Reaction score
+Support amazing guy, has experience with server rules and laws as he is a sgt in the PLPD. Ben is one of the only people who actually RP. I think ben would make a great helper. Ben is also always helping in OOC and Help chat

Reaction score
+Support Always wanted to help me make money in any way. Answered any and all my questions when I need help and always has fun whilst rping.
He always helps me when I ask him questions ig or I ooc

Reaction score
I know you well enough to say you're a helpful, kind guy with good intentions. You're definitely fully capable of being a Helper regardless of "certain factors" that made your last Staff App controversial. I feel like this would be a good position for you. :)

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Just got into a situation with you today where i've made a report on you for the incident that happened today, you admitted on breaking a rule and you mentioned you had no knowledge which i forgave you, as i pass by the forum i see your application and just wanted to stop by and say if you wanna be a helper you have to atleast know the rules and not break them yourself and i don't see you being a helper if you have no knowledge on the rules and this role isn't just about to tell sweaters where fredy bakery at.

-support from me

Reaction score
Okay firstly, I was driving the mayor around in the Cadillac and you started shooting right in front of us, killing a TFU. In my opinion, if I was a secret service irl and I saw a suspect execute a officer. I would jump out the car and shoot back. I didn't danger the mayor as I told him to get out and run into cover. So I was keeping the mayor safe therefore completing my duties. Even though I am thankful for your feedback, I disagree.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i'm not going over this situation again you admitted in the wrongdoing and this isn't irl it's a game with rules which i don't care if you follow or not but atleast don't apply for helper if you don't know the game rules

Reaction score
@bobo I do know the rules but if you don't see that, that is your opinion. Thanks for the feedback though.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Ben's a great guy, to be honest, however, he should freshen up on his rule knowledge a little. He is a helpful guy, and always eager to help new people. I am going to go ahead and support this as I feel like he would make a great helper.

+SUPPORT

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@smo i legit dont care about spaceshots, i tagged him because he's the one that dealt with the admin sit with this guy, this dude almost started crying and apologized to me because he broke a rule and on the forum on his helper application he denies it, lmao

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
Had my own server for like 3 months
Been helper and had staff roles on different games and IRL so I know what i'm doing.

like wtf dude

Reaction score
@bobo You seem to be very hurt about this, so if you would like to cry about it and my application you can message me directly and not filling my helper app with random messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.