[ENFORCER] [PH] Rockstar Gritys - Jhon Kingston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Jhon Kignston;

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57016671

Applying for: ENFORCER

Why should I be a ENFORCER? My last application got rejected (bolli´s permission to reapply), The reason of it got reject was because I had a ban on record, because I failed on the rules, making me the wrong person for be a ENFORCER. Since that I read the rules again and I delved best the Rules. Well, to start, since my last application I have been following the rules, and I want to teach to the others the rules, and make learn those who do not want to respect the rules. A lot of players like to destroy the others Roleplay, well in another words, they don´t want to roleplay and they don´t let the others roleplay to, and I think that guys can change their conduc and their Roleplay. And for that is necessary ENFORCERS, and I want to be one. I see a lot of players being penalized because of the guys that don´t try to learn the rules. I want to teach that guys how to roleplay and how to play correctly. This map is very big and it needs attention in all areas. I see a lot of players escaping from a lot of situations, and that´s the reason that they don´t learn the rules and they keep tolling everyone that they see. So I think I must be ENFORCER because I know the rules, and I know I have skills to teach the others the rules and if they have doubts I can explain.

Anything else I want to say? Yes I like this community and I really want to help this community because I know that this can be more better than than what is. So I hope I get accepted. Also I´ve been administrator in CS Source server, and administrator in a minecraft server.

Note: In the week (monday - friday) I play 4 hours, and week ends I play 4 -10 hours.

Reaction score
You have too many bans on record, so I can't support this.

My -Support stays.

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
You have too many bans on record, so I can't support this.

My -Support stays.
?????? too many bans. Well if you think that. (One was when I started playing PerpHeads, that was 3/4 months ago, and the other well that can enter in this description.

Reaction score
-Support, I don't know who you are in-game for sure since I have not really rped with you and you have 2 bans on record with I don't like

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston said:
Cmon guys its just 2 bans! Jack Flagg became an enforcer and he had 4 bans.
I agree with this. It's two bans? I mean I have two bans on record. Most people do. People make mistakes, accept it.

Everyone's a critic.

Reaction score
I would say yes, but you have to look at WHY your apps got denied and IMPROVE on that reason. Surely, after all these denied apps, there must be one underlying fault?

-support

Reaction score
Nuka said:
I would say yes, but you have to look at WHY your apps got denied and IMPROVE on that reason. Surely, after all these denied apps, there must be one underlying fault?

-support
Well I have 2 applications (ignoring this). But I know why the last (and the 1st) was not accepted , and I already repaired that, or I wouldn´t make this application. :) But thanks for your comment.

Reaction score
Hey,

You meant 4 hours daily right? or in a mid week in total?

Well i wouldnt realy say that i would give him a -sup because he has some bans,
Thats the responsebility for the person that will decide whatever he would be capable all round to become a part of the staff or not,

So far i know these topics are made to give a personal view of our perspective towards the person in matter.

I don't know him, So i wouldnt give a + or -, I rather stay Neutral, But i don't dislike his application nor his manners,
He kept calm and responded with respect back.
With that also all his bans were quiet minor, 4 days and 1 day, The one that was 4 days wasnt given a reason in Sourcebans so i cannot judge about that,

But the other from 1 day wich was CDM and failrp can already be quiet heavy as rulebreaking goes, I wasnt there and didnt see it happening.
And since it was only one day ban, i kinda think that it wasnt all on purpose but like said before by him, that he didnt read all rules that clearly.

I wish you goodluck with your application,

Best regards,
DrLuigi

Reaction score
DrLuigi said:
Hey,

Thats the responsebility for the person that will decide whatever he would be capable all round to become a part of the staff or not,

So far i know these topics are made to give a personal view of our perspective towards the person in matter.

I don't know him, So i wouldnt give a + or -, I rather stay Neutral, But i don't dislike his application nor his manners,
With that also all his bans were quiet minor, 4 days and 1 day, The one that was 4 days wasnt given a reason in Sourcebans so i cannot judge about that,

But the other from 1 day wich was CDM and failrp can already be quiet heavy as rulebreaking goes, I wasnt there and didnt see it happening.
And since it was only one day ban, i kinda think that it wasnt all on purpose but like said before by him, that he didnt read all rules that clearly.

Best regards,
DrLuigi
Thanks for your comment. :)

Trande

Robert_Kingston said:
Cmon guys its just 2 bans! Jack Flagg became an enforcer and he had 4 bans.
Well, Jack Flagg is a other pair of shoes. Giving someone an admin rank with 4 bans is just crazy.

Anyway, I plus support this app. He plays often, and I see him RPing quite well.

Reaction score
DrLuigi said:
Hey,

Best regards,
DrLuigi
But you do mean 4 hours daily right or in total of a mid week?

Reaction score
DrLuigi said:
Hey,

Best regards,
DrLuigi
Well, I play 4h / 1 day. At the week end I play more time because I have more time to play, sometimes I play 6 hours others 10 hours depends. So I dont play 4 hours daily.

Reaction score
Neutral.

+ Active
+ Knows the basic conduct rules.

+/- Not sure if you're ready to take the big step.

When I see you coming across situations, I'll watch you carefully.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Neutral.

+ Active
+ Knows the basic conduct rules.

+/- Not sure if you're ready to take the big step.

When I see you coming across situations, I'll watch you carefully.
Thank you :) I'll can't play for a while, PC problems. Probably in 2 - 7 days I can be back :/ I'm actually on iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.