Blomman - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Steve Smith

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:32023537

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I think I should be an enforcer because I feel that I really can enforce the rules, that means: I have very good understanding of the rules and also a very nice, mature and calm person. I always try to help the players who needs my help. In OOC and /Help. I trying to do my best in all situations and trying to be friends with everyone. I have been playing on this server for a long time now. I know the community good and I really think that I can do a very good job as an enforcer. I have also good experience to handle the situations on the best possible way. I think I deserve this position because I have been a part of this community for a long time and like I said, do a really good job. I know many players on the server, have a good understanding of the rules and can also enforce them. I always talk to the guy who broke a rule, try to get him understand what he did. If he just ignoring me, I always call the admin. I always try to be with the enforcers and mods in admin situation. Try to help them solve the problem and be a part of it. I really think I am ready for this postion! I have been hanging with some of the enforcers, mods and admins. I really love this server since I started with it. I think I am an active player on the server. I spend alot of time behind the screen and playing on PERPHeads. I really do think I have that little special thing to be an enforcer and join the staff team.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been owner of a couple of DarkRP servers. Also many CS servers.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am always online on teamspeak while my computer is on.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have all the requirements. I have over 2 weeks played, no VAC bans and very good understanding of the rules. I have access to use a microphone and I am also very active on TS.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam name: "Blomman". Just write me a message and I can tell you more.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+/- neutral i honestly never heard about you (don't take this badly) so can't say if imo you would be a good enforcer.
I would specify that i feel in pain for judging an older member, so i'm not saying that you are not good. i just don't know you

EDIT: after seeing you very active on TS and server i decided to change my vote in a +support

Last edited:
Reaction score
Neutral. I have heard about you a few months ago. Also i saw you ingame a few times. The thing is, that I don't know if you are online that much. I guess you had a break from PerpHeads and you came back. Anyways, good luck! :)

Reaction score
User has knowledge to the rules very well. He has explained me some laws while being in the police force, which I did not understand and I was not explained by others. You are very active and you have a good way of interacting with others aka calm. +Support

Reaction score
DENIED

The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. If you are thinking of applying again, try to be active on our Team Speak 3, help out in /help and check the forums regularly. However, we appreciate you are showing an interest in joining the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.