Paralake Independance Party Application Process

M

Reaction score
3Ym6HRC.png

Our Website

Doctrine
Here at PLIP we strive to accept anyone which will support the cause; their role, however is derived from various other factors including but not limited to:
  • Loyalty
  • Skills
  • Aptitude
Becoming a beneficiary at PLIP allows you to engage in various frequent social gatherings, as well as being a form of authority when the party is in power should you land in the IP cohort.

Application Process
The applications are reviewed by the party leader currently responsible for their handling. They are typically processed in under 24 hours; most at the first tier will be accepted for a general display of effort.

Tier 1
This is the stage at which you should sought to be a basic party member.
OOC Name:
OOC Age:
----------------------------------------------
Name:
Discuss your favorite part of the manifesto:
Why you would be a worthwhile party member:

As we are still forming the other paramilitary groups, there is not yet an application process; you will, however, be obligated to make a Tier 1 application in order to be eligible for promotion into such groups. There is no medium other than 'hand picking' by the leadership echelons to become a member of the chairmen cohort.

APPLICATIONS ONLY IN THIS THREAD PLEASE.

Reaction score
OOC Name: Thor Berger
OOC Age: 14
Name:
Gabriel Ross
Discuss your favorite part of the manifesto: I love that you believe in a low sales tax, i feel its disgusting that i have to pay the government a but load of money when i buy things. I also like your Immigration policy, i hate seeing people who cant speak English, but still get jobs that belong to the British people.

Why you would be a worthwhile party member: Well i was a part of The Commonwelth, which was a privet organization
devoted to England and the queen of England.

/w God save the queen

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am quite interested in becoming a member of this party for various reasons. I appreicate any form of feedback and will do my best to help the party in whatever way possible.

Application:

Out-of-character related:
OOC Name:

My out-of-character name is Zan116.

OOC Age:

I am currently 15 years old, turning 16 in November.
------
Character related:
Name:
My name is Zack Ryder, formerly known as Zachary Rylan.

I am 21 years old.

I (personally) agree with the crime section of the manifesto:
4WONAvC.png
This is because I believe that every human on the planet has the ability and courage to change as-long as they have great mentors and guidance from others, once they have been rehabilitated and shown the true values and what they as a person can do, they will be able to contribute to the nation, its economy and the party itself. Locking criminals in jail for them to simply be released to commit more crimes is unwise and will simply cause more harm than good.

I also agree with the europe section of the manifesto:
TDLw7O6.png
This is because I believe that a large majority of the money which our citizens contribute is being spent and wasted on unknown products and services and not benefiting the citizens who are giving. I would be grateful if I gave something to the government and got something back in return as-well as it being worth-while. The fact that we will leave the European union and Common market will not only help us save a lot of our money but will also show the power and self-stability of not only PLIP but the citizens which form our nation. We must show that we can handle ourselves and do not require assistance from other countries around the world, we can form our own path, the path to power, the path to success.

I believe that I will be a worthwhile party member because I am a British citizen who has always been loyal towards the british nation and it's occupants. I have multiple qualities which make me superior to other men such as being more confident than I have ever been, excellent knowledge in politics and government, good money management skills :)3) and generally a good person who can help the party rise to power.

I appreciate any form of feedback.
Thankyou for reading,

Reaction score
OOC Name: GriiM
OOC Age: 16
Name: Wolfgang Grimm
Economy; I think that the best part is the Economy one. Due to the cities growing import/export, we need a low tax on sales. this is also due the large amount of businesses around in PL that needs to stay alive and not go bankrupt.
Why you would be a worthwhile party member: I would be a worthwile member due to my pursuasive skills. My spark for politics and my social skills.

Reaction score
OOC Name: Devon Propst
OOC Age: 13
Name: Devon Propst
Discuss your favorite part of the manifesto: That it will always help the citizens of Paralake and does what it must to save the queen.
Why you would be a worthwhile party member: I can help the Party by doing needs by the citizens or the party its self.

amr

Reaction score
OOC Name: Amr Assar
OOC Age: 13
Name: James Bird
Discuss your favorite part of the manifesto: The Money That they make, I would love to help make it larger and hopefully destroy all the other Organizations(Went to dark there sorry), Money is always important to any organization, And my most favorite part of manifesto is that.
I am friendly, I do Rp in a good way, I am trust worthy But i am slowly losing that because of this server, I do not betray my people unless they betray me.