Application format:

IG Name:

Steam Name:

RP backstory:

Job you're seeking (Journalist, Reporter, Graphical Technician):
COPY TO HERE ^

*The pre-defined text is to be orange, and your text to be black.*

lCI1YDl.jpg

If you do not have enough money for at least clothes and a camera (if your job needs a camera), then you are automatically DENIED

Optional: Money for Ford Transit Van (in orange) if you're a reporter, to store your camera and supplies.

Bad English will result in a DENIED

Last edited:
Reaction score
IG Name: something Mazin

Steam Name: aaron or some shit idk

RP backstory: I was born and now I live here in paralake or whatever it's called

Job you're seeking (Journalist, Reporter, Graphical Technician): janitor

you said to only write it in black
why do I need a pedovan to carry a midget camera and like 10 hotdogs and a phone wtf

Amber Powell

G Name: Amber Powell

Steam Name: TheChosenOne

RP backstory: my parents died in an escalator crash, and my dog helps me.

Job you're seeking (Journalist, Reporter, Graphical Technician): reporter

Reaction score
IG Name: something Mazin

Steam Name: aaron or some shit idk

RP backstory: I was born and now I live here in paralake or whatever it's called

Job you're seeking (Journalist, Reporter, Graphical Technician): janitor

you said to only write it in black
why do I need a pedovan to carry a midget camera and like 10 hotdogs and a phone wtf

DENIED

Trolling, you must be.
-Yoda 2k16

Reaction score
G Name: Amber Powell

Steam Name: TheChosenOne

RP backstory: my parents died in an escalator crash, and my dog helps me.

Job you're seeking (Journalist, Reporter, Graphical Technician): reporter
DENIED
You haven't put enough effort into your application to meet our qualifications.

Reaction score
IG Name: Michael Adams

Steam Name: Wunderwaffle

RP backstory: Michael Adams used to live in a number of LEDCs (Less Economically Developed Countries) because his parents always changed their minds about where they wanted to live. Michael did not particularly like the conditions but he always sought to live somewhere in the world where it was less of a developing country. In the end, he moved to Britain because the conditions were more salubrious compared to the other places where he had lived, and consequently he had low standard, and was happy to live in the slums apartments. He also went to Britain seeking to join a small gang for protection from the other organisations.

Later on in his life, he became more interested in the gang's activities, which were stealing from other people, mugging in particular. Eventually, he started taking part in many raids. They were all moderately successful and he made enough money to live comfortably, or as comfortably as you can when you are part of an illegal gang and have committed many crimes.

In later years, the gang was infiltrated by the intelligence services, and in the end everyone in the gang got arrested mid-way through a raid, when an intelligence agent took down one of the gangsters and hid in a room, while S.W.A.T stormed the building. All of the gang members were arrested for a large period of time, excluding one of them, the leader, who had died.

When everyone was back out of the prison, a large power struggle erupted pertaining to the running of the gang. Gang members were being assassinated left and right, and their gang had proved easy to infiltrate. Michael had thought of retiring from gang life before, but he could not walk out with an established leader with a group of cronies behind him, who would not hesitate to execute anyone who might have been a snitch.

While the others were to busy fending for themselves, and trying to sit upon the throne, Michael escaped the gang and sought out a more legitimate job.

Job you're seeking (Journalist, Reporter, Graphical Technician)

Reporter / Journalist

Reaction score
IG Name: Michael Adams

Steam Name: Wunderwaffle

RP backstory: Michael Adams used to live in a number of LEDCs (Less Economically Developed Countries) because his parents always changed their minds about where they wanted to live. Michael did not particularly like the conditions but he always sought to live somewhere in the world where it was less of a developing country. In the end, he moved to Britain because the conditions were more salubrious compared to the other places where he had lived, and consequently he had low standard, and was happy to live in the slums apartments. He also went to Britain seeking to join a small gang for protection from the other organisations.

Later on in his life, he became more interested in the gang's activities, which were stealing from other people, mugging in particular. Eventually, he started taking part in many raids. They were all moderately successful and he made enough money to live comfortably, or as comfortably as you can when you are part of an illegal gang and have committed many crimes.

In later years, the gang was infiltrated by the intelligence services, and in the end everyone in the gang got arrested mid-way through a raid, when an intelligence agent took down one of the gangsters and hid in a room, while S.W.A.T stormed the building. All of the gang members were arrested for a large period of time, excluding one of them, the leader, who had died.

When everyone was back out of the prison, a large power struggle erupted pertaining to the running of the gang. Gang members were being assassinated left and right, and their gang had proved easy to infiltrate. Michael had thought of retiring from gang life before, but he could not walk out with an established leader with a group of cronies behind him, who would not hesitate to execute anyone who might have been a snitch.

While the others were to busy fending for themselves, and trying to sit upon the throne, Michael escaped the gang and sought out a more legitimate job.

Job you're seeking (Journalist, Reporter, Graphical Technician)

Reporter / Journalist

We're glad to announce, that you've been ACCEPTED

Both me and Tut, are very impressed with your backstory. You've put a great effort into it, and that's just what we're looking for!
If you provide us with your IG phone number, we'll call you once we get the chance to do so. In the meantime, we'll be preparing for a small update on our main page, concerning the actual color of both clothes and cars.

As a main rule, you're allowed to use any car (as long as it's in our iconic orange color) when you're out taking pictures, and not videos. You may also use your car, to travel to get an interview. You will need to use the Ford Transit when you'd like to make a video reportage. You'll be invited to a PM on the forums, which serves as our archive until we figure out a more proper way of storing our information, pictures and videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.