Character's age:

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough):

Steam ID:

Steam name:

Total Playtime:

Do you Have VIP? :

Reason to Join the Organization:

In-Game Name: Eddie Grey

Character's backstory: Eddie Grey was born in Europe, when he was 22 he arrived to the Paralake City. At first he worked Speed enforcer, but things changed... About 6 months in the job, he saw a Police officer shooting at two men in suits. One of them tried to run and then got shot by the Cop. The man fell down to the ground lifelessly with a bullet in his back. The other one ran to him and Started to cry over his body...
That was the moment, when Eddie realized he was a Family and he wont continue in doing this. Eddie Quit his job and Joined a European Mafia, which worked only for several months. Then he worked for a couple others before he Found the Belinskys. He joined Belinsky Family as an Outsider working for them, under the Rule of Viktor Belinsky. When Viktor retired and gave the Family to Liam, Eddie finally got his chance and joined in as a Rightful member. After a couple months of hard and loyal work, he was promoted to Cappo. After Liam couldn't take the pressure anymore he Disbanded it. Then It was recreated again by James Belinsky and, Eddie got his Position as a Underboss of the family, which he ruled as for a couple weeks.
After everything stopped, Eddie decided to make his own creation... Based on Honor, Power and respect. He called it, the Paralake Partnership.

Character's age: 27

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough): 16

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24423558

Steam name: obidan66

Total Playtime: 2 Weeks

Do you Have VIP? : Yes

Reason to Join the Organization: I am the Godfather, there shall rule Honor, Power and Respect.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Ben Johnson

Character's backstory:

From a long time ago i was born in Los Angeles,Compton. From the 14 years old i started sell drugs, get in different crews with bad boys.never police caught me when i mugged,robbed and sold drugs.When i was 17 i moved to paralake city,a city with more police officers, i do bad things here but i worked as delivery man,hitman,roadcrew and because i was good shooter i was added in Special Secret agency, guards of mayor. this is how i get more money to got my own car, and i get in a lot of gangs.
i was shoot in my chest during a gangs war near baazar, that doesnt affect my thug life because i dont fell pain. but everytime, everywhere i go I RESPECTED PEOPLES , PEOPLES SAW GOT POWER AND NEVER GET THE HONOR DOWN!

Character's age: 20

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough):15

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99452038

Steam name: bebika3

Total Playtime: 88 hours only on that server (without time i got banned)

Do you Have VIP? : no

Reason to Join the Organization: i saw you have most important rules, probably your own. RESPECT,HONOR,POWER. i have them too and peoples need to see that. you are a strong mafia

Reaction score
Character's backstory: Not much to tell. I like cars and money

Character's age: 24

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough): 18

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32861246

Steam name: Drxxl

Total Playtime: 2 days

Reason to Join the Organization: Sick of beeing alone

Reaction score
Character's backstory: Not much to tell. I like cars and money

Character's age: 24

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough): 18

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32861246

Steam name: Drxxl

Total Playtime: 2 days

Reason to Join the Organization: Sick of beeing alone

Denied.

• No Name.
  • No backstory at all.
  • Poor reason to join.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Max Dunwall

Character's backstory: Max came from a poor familie, he was a quiet man. Trying to provide for his familie, and he did that by running arrents for everyone in the town who would pay him.
For Max Familie came first.

Character's age: 38

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough): 26

Steam ID: I really have no idea

Steam name: The Royal Lawngnome

Total Playtime: 4 days

Do you Have VIP? : I do not

Reason to Join the Organization: To bring justice to the city. And work with people who belive in hornor and respect.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Theis Your

Character's backstory: Theis parents already died when Theis was only in an age of six. Some gangster from a little group called ETA killed them. His childhood was destroyed and already in an age of 15 years. He began to make drugs. However, drugs was only the beginning. It did not took long before he started to get bloodthirsty and thats when he joined the Carde Mafia. I did not took long before he became a part of the part of the bad company and with his gun skills; he managed to become an Elite Commander. Therefor he got the opportunity to finally get his revenge over ETA. The war harmed both organizations but he managed to kill the responsible for his parents dead.

Short after he moved to Paralake City. To work together with his good friends, Fredy Newman and Jocan Brinch.
Character's age: 35

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough): 14 years old

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47646638

Steam name: ?!Rekt?!

Total Playtime: 5 days

Do you Have VIP? : No

Reason to Join the Organization: I only kill the people who deserve to be killed. I only respect those who deserve to be respected. My point is that am a man of honor and respect. I fight for justice but I kill in the name of honor. I want to be more than just a silly member of Crescendo.

Ciaran

In-Game Name: Adam Mccarthy

Character's backstory: Moved away from a shanty town called Los Alpogros. It was all crime, barely any cops to do anything, and the cops were crooked anyway.

I lived there for about a year, I didn't have a proper job so I just started to rob people with a kitchen knife and a bandiclava covering my face. I made some money by doing that, eventually started to grow my own drugs and sold em', but that was the reason why I moved out of that shit town.

The top gangs were jealous of how good my product was (I was making top notch ganja) and wanted me dead. I couldn't sell my product anywhere without being watched by gang members. I just got onto a train and came to a town called perpheads. Turns out, this town is just as shit as the one I was just in.

Character's age: 25

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough): 15

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104796449

Steam name: Erothium

Total Playtime: 2 Hours

Do you Have VIP? : No

Reason to Join the Organization: I believe in bringing justice to this city. I want to change this town by killing those who do not deserve a life. I want to work with the people that can bring justice and respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.