Steam ID:

Steam name:

Total Playtime:

Do you Have VIP? :

Previous Orgnaizations:

Reason to Join the Organization:

Example:

In-Game Name: Eddie Grey

Character's backstory: Eddie Grey was born in Europe, when he was 22 he arrived to the Paralake City. At first he worked Speed enforcer, but things changed... About 6 months in the job, he saw a Police officer shooting at two men in suits. One of them tried to run and then got shot by the Cop. The man fell down to the ground lifelessly with a bullet in his back. The other one ran to him and Started to cry over his body...
That was the moment, when Eddie realized he was a Family and he wont continue in doing this. Eddie Quit his job and Joined a European Mafia, which worked only for several months. Then he worked for a couple others before he Found the Belinskys. He joined Belinsky Family as an Outsider working for them, under the Rule of Viktor Belinsky. When Viktor retired and gave the Family to Liam, Eddie finally got his chance and joined in as a Rightful member. After a couple months of hard and loyal work, he was promoted to Cappo. After Liam couldn't take the pressure anymore he Disbanded it. Then It was recreated again by James Belinsky and, Eddie got his Position as a Underboss of the family, which he ruled as for a couple weeks.
After everything stopped, Eddie decided to make his own creation... Based on Honor, Power and respect, as a Descendent organization of the Belinsky Family. He called it, the Paralake Partnership.

Character's age: 27

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough): 16

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24423558

Steam name: obidan66

Total Playtime: 4 Weeks

Do you Have VIP? : Yes

Previous Orgnaizations: European Mafia, Condemned, Belinsky Family, White feather Mafia, Paralake Partnership

Reason to Join the Organization: To fight for my belives, my Family and the World of Honor.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Reggie Noble

Character's backstory: After growing up in a poor neighborhood without many chances, he had to join the neighborhood gang to stay alive. Reggie knew he had to create his own chances if he wanted to stay alive and become somebody. He moved to Paralake to start a new life. With the money earned from selling his mixtape out of the back of his trunk and selling drugs, he bought a piece and moved on the bigger and more profitable crimes, all while staying low key so the police won't annoy him.

Character's age: 22

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough): 20

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37726779

Steam name: Dinkleberg

Total Playtime: 1 week

Reason to Join the Organization: This org has some great players, I've seen a lot of them RP (usually in the police force) and it is always a lot of fun. They also have a very strong alliance, which obviously makes it one of the strongest organizational teams in paralake. I am able to add a lot of value to this org, which is why I am applying.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Ron Beton

Character's backstory:
Ron Beton grew up in a crime driven city, all of the police officers were corrupt, everybody, even the mayor, had to pay protection fees to the actual ruler of the city, Don Gullwing. Beton grew up poor, his father 'disappeared' when he was only 3 years old and his mother could hardly pay the bills. When Beton was 13, an enforcer from Don Gullwing came into the house and demanded payment from Beton's family. They did not have enough and the enforcer did something Beton will never forget. To this day, he refuses to talk about that day, the only thing we know about it is that it left Ron Beton with a hatred for Don Gullwing. He swore he would avenge his family. He lived on the streets, and it made him a tough man. When he was 21 he was ready to get his revenge. Together with 6 of neighborhood friends they planned an attack on the Don. Something that nobody even thought about before.

The newspapers described it as a ‘bloody massacre’, with only a few survivors. Four of the attackers didn’t make it. However, Beton and 2 others successfully got rid of Don Gullwing. The reign of terror in the city was not over yet. The citizens didn’t know any better, they saw Don Gullwing as a god, so they swore revenge on Beton and the other murderers. Which is why they split up. One of the friends took the don’s private yet and fled to a private island. The other friend took the Don’s private yacht and word on the street is that he still roams the seas. Beton took the Don’s custom made car, the Mercedes 300SL Gullwing, and drove off to Paralake City. In the town of Paralake was where he started his Law School and is training to become a lawyer and thus supporting his career. In this town it was also where he met Reggie Noble. As his partner in crime, they roamed the streets together. They switch jobs from times to time, making a living in the fair or unfair ways. As a dichotomy they work together; flawlessly and can both be an asset to any organisation. Where Reggie Noble has the skills of craftsman, economics and sheer and pure power, Beton surpasses many on the intellectual areas, where his diplomacy and cunning are unmatched.

It was in a period of havoc and mayhem in Paralake where Reggie found out about the Paralake Partnership. An organization founded to achieve a better world, and Beton added a new goal in life, to create a world of honor in combination with a powerfull cooperation.

Character's age: 22

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough): 20

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31728239

Steam name: DeadlyRon

Total Playtime: 1 week

Reason to Join the Organization: “This is where Beton heard of the Paralake Partnership. An organization founded to achieve a better world, and Beton had a new goal in life, to create a world of honor.” Ron Beton IC is all about honor. I also like the members of this org, and I am sure that I can be a good addition to the org. I play often and would enjoy RPíng and having fun with more advanced players.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Tyrone Trevis

Character's backstory: It started back in 2012, where Eddie Stallone lived in evocity. He was a lonewolfer doing drugs all day to make a living, he was drugs and made a lot of money, until 1 day, where evocity was shut down. So Eddie took the flight to Paralake City, where he met Eddie grey. He began to stick with Eddie grey and was working for him from time to time, until one day, where Eddie Stallone got invited to the White Feather Mafia. He stayed in the mafia for 2 months, and were working with Eddie grey. Until one day, where he was walking to the city hall, with a member of the rosato family, the police came and took him, they found him drug dealing and shipping in large amount. He got kicked out of Paralake for 14 months. But now he came back. Got invited to Cacuzza after sticking with them for a week, but found out they were total dickheads, and here I am, without a org and cacuzza hunting me

Character's age: 23

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough): 13

Steam ID:

Steam name: k den

Total Playtime: 2 weeks

Reason to Join the Organization: Just got kicked out of my last org, and I know you guys are a honourable org who doesn't leave their members behind. Also known you for 3 years and know you are a great org leader.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Ido Mazin

Character's back-story: Ido was born in a poor family, but the family had a very good relationship. Ido got home schooled by his dad until the age of 17. Ido's dad was a lawyer and also heavy smoker since he was a teenager. Unfortunately when Ido turned 19 his dad got lung cancer. This was very horrific at that time and they were a poor family and they couldn't pay for treatments. Ido and his dad had an amazing relationship; so Ido had to help his dad. Ido joined a crime family called "The Cesmans". This crime family was very popular in his town and he had to join it in order to earn money and pay for his dad's treatments. Ido was in the Cesmans for over 2 years. Then Ido heard that the Cesmans assassinated Ido's dad for a hit. When this happened Ido was very depressed and he made a move. While the Cesmans leader was on a job with Ido, Ido killed him. Then After a week rumors were spread that Ido left the Cesmans family because he killed the leader. (No one actually knew who killed the leader). Straight after that Ido used all his money (that he earned for his dad's treatments) to change his identity and move to Paralake for new opportunities.

Character's age: 25

Age (15+ or until I know you are mature enough): 15

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49012022

Steam name:
Idomz

Total playtime:
2 weeks

Do you have VIP?:
yes

Reason to join the org:
The reason I want to join this org is that I have a lot of friends in this org and I know this is a good org and loyal and I am very loyal and I am also very active and I think I have a lot to give to this org. I also have over 1.5 million in my bank that I can use to supply theorg with weapons and such, Also have amazing alliances which is always a bonus and also we can have a bit of banter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
//On phone.

RE-ADDED

In-Game Name: Madlyn Beasly

Character's back-story:
He was born and grew up in a poor family in an important capital, he lived free of trouble until he was about 15 years old, but at that point things took a turn for the worst.
He lost his sister in a natural disaster and was arrested. With a new found friend he had to survive in a brutal world. But with his inginuity and capability, he managed to remain out of reach of danger and reach full potential. This has turned him into the man he is today.
While still constantly on the move, he now works on making it in a large City.

Character's age: 24

Age (15+ or until I know you are mature enough): 15

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56682481

Steam name: Madlyn_Beasly

Total playtime: 2 weeks

Do you have VIP?: Yes.

Reason to join the org: I'd like to join the org to stay safe, earn money and help the organization. I can defend the base and raid other bases, I got enough weapons for that. I can't transport orgsnisation members as I drive the Volvo 242 turbo. My firearms level is 5 but I'm working on that. The orgsnisation also has 2 great allies.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well hey Fredy told me to apply for the org so here it is

n-Game Name: Bubba joe

Character's backstory: When Bubba was a baby he lived in Brazil of which he moved to England where he learned his first word (This explains why he sounds like a brit) Because of rising house pricing Bubba and his family moved to america Alabama where they could keep a decent life going. But one tragic day his family died in a car crash with Bubba still alive. He was swiftly moved to Louisiana to a foster home. Because of his surroundings Bubba grew up with a suprising amount of street logic. Once he was old enough he join the Ayran brotherhood a racist bunch of bikers situated in paralake where he recently moved to. Next inline was the gotti boyz which he joined next and soon after the CDG - Cartel del gulf. So now after the disbanding of the cdg he is in search of a new Gang/Org one more sophisticated

Character's age: 29

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough):14 But i really want you to consider this as i think i am indeed mature enough

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:60406751

Steam name:Rommel McDonald

Total Playtime:2 weeks

Do you Have VIP? :yes

Previous Orgnaizations: (im going to name the most recent as i cant remember for the life of me what the others were) CDG, Gotti boyz, Ayran brotherhood

Reason to Join the Organization:Well first of i have been looking for an org that knows what it is doing as i can see within this one as i've been pondering around the place bored shitless. So indeed i think i have found the org for me and this is why i want to join not to b disloyal and do drugs but to have fun and not be no dirty stinky fraud among-est my hopeful future org

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Drake Fernesto

Character's backstory: Growing up in a major overpopulated rich and expensive city, drake considered his life was boring and it was the same old boring job of being a photographer. With having all the money and resources he needed, drake figured he would take advantage of that and make a name for himself in the city. Drake soon found himself taking advise by some of the kingpins in town and before you know it his supply of money was being invested on advanced heist equipment. After robbing some of the major banks in the city, realizing the high demand on him, it was time to move into another city and start a new life in the city of Paralake. It was soon before he thought he moved to some place quieter the real action started here. Drake was inspired to show his true inner self.

Character's age: 26

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough): 17

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114139869

Steam name: Doom VII

Total Playtime: 6 days

Previous Organizations: Royal British Mafia (RBM)

Reason to Join the Organization: I have been managing my own self by selling weapons and etc. I thought this is the great time and place to consider joining an org as for not i only can i be help but also have fun and co-operative with other members.

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Tyrone Trevis

Character's backstory: It started back in 2012, where Eddie Stallone lived in evocity. He was a lonewolfer doing drugs all day to make a living, he was drugs and made a lot of money, until 1 day, where evocity was shut down. So Eddie took the flight to Paralake City, where he met Eddie grey. He began to stick with Eddie grey and was working for him from time to time, until one day, where Eddie Stallone got invited to the White Feather Mafia. He stayed in the mafia for 2 months, and were working with Eddie grey. Until one day, where he was walking to the city hall, with a member of the rosato family, the police came and took him, they found him drug dealing and shipping in large amount. He got kicked out of Paralake for 14 months. But now he came back. Got invited to Cacuzza after sticking with them for a week, but found out they were total dickheads, and here I am, without a org and cacuzza hunting me

Character's age: 23

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52418897

Steam name: Eddie

Total Playtime: 2 weeks
  • Do you Have VIP? : Yes
  • Previous Orgnaizations: The Belinsky Family (2 years ago) The White Feather Mafia (1 year ago) The Rosato Family

Reason to Join the Organization: Ive been trying to survive by my own and i became a weapon crafter, but i decided i have to take a step forward, so i wan't to support this org with weapon's and great things, also i have alot friend in this org, Eddie grey ive known for 3 years and i know you guys are honorable and help you'r friends.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432383375,1432382207][/DOUBLEPOST]Ask Billy and Viktor they will tell you, i was in belinsky as Amanda johnsson

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Hjalmar Winroth

Character's backstory: Hjalmar Winroth was born in Sweden. He was raised with compassion and care by his lone mom. The father had died in an ''accident''. Time passed, things happened, Hjalmar lived a normal non-illegal life. At age fifteen things changed, he was abducted by an english mafia and taken all the way to London. He was kept in an underground garage where the mafia did most of their ''tasks''. The reason for the kidnapping is unknown even to himself but he believes it's somehow related to his now diseased father. He was brainwashed by the kidnappers to be turned into a cold-blooded killer. Despite being ''treated'' for multiple years Hjalmar never quite became the emotionless hallow they had hoped for. One day, Hjalmar saw an opening. He was tied with his hands behind his back and behind him there was a table with a knife on it. He grabbed hold of the knife and quietely cut his ties. He went up behind one of the mafia members and brutally yet silently slit his thro He took the man's pistol and keys to one of the cars. He got to the garage door, opened it, found the car which the keys were for and made a run (drive) for it. When he was leaving he heard men screaming after him aswell as gunshots. When he had escaped the clutches of the mafia he didn't have much of a choice. He had to resort to being a criminal in order to survive. Time passed and the police were closer and closer to his tail. He couldn't cope with it anymore. At the age of 27 he bought tickets to America where he would reside in Paralake City; a city which was infamous for sloppy police and a safe-haven for criminals. And here he is, Paralake, doing what he's learnt to do best. Crime

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough): 12 (Suppose I'll have to prove that I'm mature)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52945638

Steam name: Saltguy

Total Playtime: 3 Weeks

Do you Have VIP? Yes:

Previous Organaizations: Virtuous, Voltiac, Armenian, some more which I don't remember.

Reason to Join the Organization: Well, in my situation right now I could benefit from being in an org. This org seems to be the best choice right now considering the ties it has to orgs like PTP and Belinsky. I'm looking to get profits by joining this org. I will however try my best to make the these profits well deserved. I'll put my life on stake for the sake of my fellow org members and assist in crucial situations.

Reaction score
In-Game Name:
Joe Pontoppidan
Character's backstory:
Moved from Nepal to Paralake after all earthquacks
Character's age:
Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough):
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:20840312
Steam name:
John Doe
Total Playtime:
+3 weeks
Do you Have VIP? :
No but i had it alot of times, and i can buy it if it needed
Previous Orgnaizations:
I was the leader of Good Fellahs and i was a officer in Los Zetas
Reason to Join the Organization:
Tired of being on my own. Need a crew i can support and help out!

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Daniel Kallstrom.

Character's backstory: Daniel once lived in a luxary apartment at Evocity, then he got framed for the murder of his friend. The same guys who murdered his friend planted "evidence" inside his apartment. The cops showed up and it got much worse for Daniel when SRU (Strategic Response Unit) arrived also. They rushed in guns blazing, gunshots were exhanged inside and Daniel's wife and kid were screaming, so terrified they were. Daniel ended up in jail with a gunshot wound to his shoulder, Daniel lost all hope the 2 years he was inside... Until one day his friend Daniel thought was murdered, broke in to Nexus (City Hall) and broke Daniel out of jail, leaving 5 jail guards in a pool of blood on the floor. Since that day he was illegally "released" he has been on the run. (Daniel had another name at Evocity and had a friend to create a new identity for him)

Character's age: 25

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough): 16. 1998-09-01 (17 soon)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98230678

Steam name: Kurrisen

Total Playtime: 1 week and 6 days.

Do you Have VIP? : YES.

Previous Orgnaizations: NONE.

Reason to Join the Organization: I felt like I needed a family when I moved here because of my background story. The ORganization seems nice (In certain ways) I like how you handle situations quietly.

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Garry Arnolds
  • Character's backstory:Garry used to live a normal life in Evocity with a wife and children, everything was fine in his world until one day a couple of corrupted officers who got bored of waiting around for Garry to pay them as they forced Garry to pay them so they killed his children and wife right in front of his own eyes, they then tried to frame Garry making him feel forced to run away to a place where he wouldn't be found and where he could plot his revenge to try and get justice for himself.After coming to the city he managed to use a few favors and managed to get a job growing drugs in a small factory, he managed to slowly grow his reputation and dreams to become a feared member of Paralake so he can get his revenge.
  • Character's age:30
  • Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough):14 10/3/01
    • Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:68014648
      • Steam name:Epicharry01
        • Total Playtime:Around 2 and a half weeks
          • Do you Have VIP? :YES!
            • Previous Orgnaizations:Harpers
              • Reason to Join the Organization:I've always thought it was a very good organization that everyone fears and doesn't want to get on the wrong side of and I think that it is a funny org that can handle things well and have a good laugh.

Wiz

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Vito Stallone

Character's backstory: After growing up in Italy in the ''poor block'' He learned alot about the crimes, He turned in to a criminal. After then moving to another country and city called Evocity he meet the ''boss'' Eddie Grey. Together with his brother Eddie Stallone. After being a very good friend to MR.Gray they did crimes together. Until Mr.Grey moved to another town and so did Vito. Now - Two years later they finally got to meet eachother again.

Character's age: 28

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough): I am 13 But still a veteran RPer.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46138544

Steam name: [PH] Mr:Rosetti

Total Playtime: Around 11H but I am used to RP and shooting.

Do you Have VIP? : Yes.

Previous Orgnaizations: None

Reason to Join the Organization: I am an old friend to Eddie and I would love to give and gain respect from/to his ''Organization''.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Kiev, Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic
In-Game Name: Harry Barnett

Character's backstory: Harry Barnett first arrived in Evocity on the 28th of November 2013, and began working as a police officer. He sometimes cooked meth while he was off duty, but that's about as far as he went. He then left the city and headed to Rockford for a while for unexplained reasons. He arrived in the older version of Paralake City before it had been refurbished, however he was kicked out of the city a few times, and went back to Rockford. He was granted permission to access the city again in August of 2014, however he only fully returned back in December. He founded an organisation with Tyla Jai called the Royal British Mafia, however this wasn't very successful and was disbanded eventually. He joined the Virtuous some time in April however they were defeated by Peter The Prophet quite quickly, leaving Harry without an organisation. After staying in Rockford, his safe haven for a while, he founded the Royal British Mafia again, although it was even less successful than before. After having a shared hatred for the Cacuzza, Harry began to trial for the Belinsky Family. He was accepted in eventually and had a great time being part of the family. As most people know, unfortunately, a few incidents occurred which lead to the downfall of the Belinsky Family. After this, Harry was left without an organisation. He joined the Avito, however these started to go inactive after a while. Now here I am.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55994582

Steam name: Hazza56

Total Playtime: About 2 weeks

Previous Orgnaizations: Royal British Mafia, The Virtuous, The Belinsky Family, The Avito

Reason to Join the Organization: I want to join a new organisation, I'm leaving the Avito since I feel it's becoming inactive now.

Status
Not open for further replies.