The Paralake Partnership Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-Game Name: David Peach

Character's backstory: Came from a long way away and created a new life for him self within paralake, he previous life he was the drug dealer of evocity where he was convicted of the death penalty but escaped the prison and moved to paralake since then I've been higher than i have ever been and i am loving, i also carry weapons as i am unaware when the cops might jump me! Ive even helped my fair amount of people escape prison within the paralake community.

Character's age: 21

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough): 15

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:83369436

Steam name: GamingPeach

Total Playtime: 2 weeks +

Do you Have VIP? : Yes

Previous Orgnaizations: Been in armenian-mafia and the-adheriall-family

Reason to Join the Organization: My old or was recently disbanded and we were close allies so i wanted to join your org, as simple as that.

Reaction score

In-Game Name:Shay Agapito

Character's backstory:Shay,A criminology student at Harvard University .Shay was abused by his teacher in an unknown way,Beacuse of it Shay had left the University and began on a struggle to live his life,He found his mate from school,Ran and together they began on a journey that includes plenty of guns and drugs,But the friendship was thorn apart when the police raided Shay's house and arrested him for 15 years.15 years have passed and now Shay is looking for a new route in his villan life.

Character's age:24

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough):16

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:13516659

Steam name:shayre789

Total Playtime:1 Week+(not reached 2 weeks yet but im close)

Do you Have VIP? :No,If ill get accpeted ill buy.

Previous Orgnaizations: Paralake Partnership,Bellisnky Family (the old one),Zaiger Family,Los Zetas,Bishop Brothers.

Reason to Join the Organization:I have plenty of friends in the org that i would like to hangout with,fight with,work with.And i think i'll have a wonderful time in the org.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Nikolia Belinsky

Character's backstory:

Nikolia has been involved in criminal activity for as long as he can remember. For he is the child of Donny and Selena Belinsky. His father Donny, was Viktor's (The godfather) brother. Which meant that Nikolia had seen more than most even in his first few years. He was constantly moving around Evocity, and never got the opportunity to settle down. In his early teens, being in the position he was in, Nikolia had access to a substantial amount of weaponry, through practise, he became a great shot. Some even spoke of his skills exceeding that of Viktor. Though he rarely used this skills on people. This was until the fall of the first Belinsky Family. In which most Belinskys, including his mother, were killed. Luckily Nikolia managed to lay low during the arrests and killings, and escaped with nothing more than a few cuts and bruises. Viktor and Donny, being the only other survivors decided it was best to leave Evocity behind, and took it upon themselves to create a new life in Paralake. Nikolia on the other hand, didn't want to leave his hometown, and spent a very long time moving from place to place using the skills his had developed to make him any money he could. Eventually however, Nikolia finally realised that clinging onto the visions of the past, weren't getting him anywhere. So, he filled up his suitcase-sized pack of personal belongings, and threw them into the boot of his old Mercedes 300 SEL, which was a present from his father. He set off the same day, heading for Paralake. Today, is the day he arrives.

Character's age: 20

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough): 16 (12/05/99)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19490979

Steam name: EVIL

Total Playtime: 2 months (ish)

Previous Orgnaizations: N/A (OOC: The Belinsky Family, The Belinsky Empire, The Corleone Family, The Chosen Few, S-Hooden, The Downtown Mafia, Blackwater)

Reason to Join the Organization: Recommended by an old friend

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Peter Steel

Character's backstory:
Peter was living a great life with his father and hes brother, they didn't have much but they had enough to survive. One day when he was having his 14 birthday some strange man was talking with his father outside, Peter was looking out of window when a black car came, Peter's father and the strange man turned around and the man in the black car jumped out and shot Peter's father and the strange man. Peters brother came as quick as he heard the gun shoots and told Peter to follow with him, both of them was running with terror as they where in the small little forest next to there house, They could hear someone screaming stop behind them but they kept running until Peter fell hard to the ground, hes brother stoped running and took peter up but it was to late, the man manage to catch up. He shot Peter's brother. Peter walked to the man with a tear in his eyes and the man said, i've killed your father and your brother and what are you gonna do about it. Peter had been on karate in the latest 4 years so he kicked the man's hand so he dropped the gun and took it up him self and shoot the man in the head. Peter was living on the streets until he was 20. At the age of 20 he took the flight to Paralake to become a cop and take down all the bad guys. But he soon understood that it was wrong so he quit hes job and start hanging around with people and saw that they all have been trough alot of things as himself. that was when he knew he had selected the right path.

Character's age:

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough):

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:48329775

Steam name:
Hallama

Total Playtime:
4 days but i learn fast

Do you Have VIP? :
no am getting it in 3 days

Previous Organizations:
none

Reason to Join the Organization:
I have been basing with you guys in 2 days now and i have learned that this org is based with honor, trust and friendship and i am also based on that. I also like the members and am playing a lot on this server and i think i would be good to the Organization.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Michelle Bowman

Character's backstory:
Born in Paralake City, was born in a suburban area and graduated high school at the age of 16, after that she decided to quit school, leading her to a life of crime, she was involved in numerous bank robberies and petty theft, and her police record is bigger then Michael Jackson's nose. Getting tired of being a petty criminal, Michelle decided to join an organization to make some of the bigger money and get some better friends.

Character's age:

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough):

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:39003753

Steam name:
Riekelt

Total Playtime:
3 Weeks

Do you Have VIP? :
Yes

Previous Orgnaizations:
Black Roses, Armenian Mafia

Reason to Join the Organization:
Please refer to back story for IC reasons, OOC because I have been alone for a long time, and am tired of the lone wolf play style.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Soul Evans

Character's backstory: I come a small town named Rockford city. I was born and raised there. When I was only 15 years of age, I robed my first house. I was only armed with a Beretta M9 Sidearm. By the time I was 18 I got tired of robbing, thieving, lock picking, pick pocketing, and talking my way out of every way I was put in hand cuffs, and I started taking up drugs. I started with a small well known drug known as Weed. I then became an addict and started taking more drugs, after Weed it was Heroin, after Heroin it was Cocaine, after Cocaine It was this amazing Crystal Meth that was blue. One sniff of it and you where already In space. I still take weed from time to time and I don't regret It. I sometimes buy a small wood cabin and make my own little farm of nothing but Weed and Cocaine plants. Who said drugs couldn't make you rich. I then moved to Paralake. I lived here in two weeks and I have friends and almost no enemy's. I then found this website, found this application space and here I am signing up for a bit time organization.

Character's age: 22

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough): 13

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88346660

Steam name: NaturalGamingKing (zxdronexz as default)

Total Playtime: 2 Weeks

Do you Have VIP? : Yes, Until August the 5th, 2015

Previous Orgnaizations: The Prestigious, Black Roses, Paralake Independence Party, Paralake Military.

Reason to Join the Organization: I feel as If I could be a wonderful help to your organization and anyone else you may care for. I am ready to fight and die in battle for the honor I must bring to my family and friends. I will not be afraid to raise a barrel to a head, a mug in your honor, and a flag on top of the pole. I also feel that with my Firearm level I could supply you and others some very limited weaponry.

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Matt Knight

Character's backstory: I moved from paralake a long time ago and got back now, my family and friends that where growning up here with me as a kid have now passed away or moved out of town. I work as a roadcrew and when I get home from work I grow weed. Evocity that I lived in before I moved back here again I was working as a car mechanic and now I'm looking to face the world of crime.
  • Character's age: 25

Age (15+, or until I know you are Mature enough): 17

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35210183

Steam name: ✪ KårnFlakes ✪ / edefeldt98

Total Playtime: 4+ days

Previous Orgnaizations: Bishop Brothers

Reason to Join the Organization: I want to join an organisation and get to know more people.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Organization is no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.