The Paralake Partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Mr. Eddie grey, I see your org is having a hard time? How about we stop the war just for one condition.

I want you to sing a song for @ChewKokLong420, @Standish and me, Chow gets to choose the song.

As I have said before, and most likely will say many times, Hung and Abdi... You two are the definition what I always fought and despised. I will rather die, seeing everything Ive ever built to crumble around me in flames, but before that would happen, Id take you down to Hell with me. Dying with Honor, in a battle for all I belive is right... Is far better, than to yield and surrender before animals like you and those alike. I shall see you in hell, and my god have Mercy on all of us, because what this will unleash will affect the City as a whole.

business_gone_wrong____by_zerandomdokthurr-d4v5ax6.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Paralake Partnership's high command meet up in the Subway. Arrival.

“Our principles are highest; honor, solidarity and vengeance. We know there’s no justice for us except we earn it. We earn respect.”

09ED98BA14C19DA7ABDA38126866A698E44E0BFD

Image by @Samatko on http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020801066

[DOUBLEPOST=1436319373,1436312149][/DOUBLEPOST]War with the Marcello Family has been Started.

• Im giving out the order to Report and Track every Marcello Member on Sight. If you feel threatend, do not hesitate to Fire, for these men feel no Guilt nor have a sense for Mercy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
**You receive a voice mail on your phone.
Hey, it's the Paralake delivery service. I'm afraid we were unable to deliver your package today, we'll be sending another courier other shortly later on today. . . heheh-*click*

Reaction score
2w2ndid.jpg

And so the time has come to end the operations of The Paralake Partnership. The world has became filled with Hate and Intolarence against me and what I represent... I have decided to end this for the sake of my Associates and well as mine. I deeply apologize to anyone I have harmed or mistreated. But as a great man once told me... "The World of Honor, Is worth Blood.".
Farewell.

User0

2w2ndid.jpg

And so the time has come to end the operations of The Paralake Partnership. The world has became filled with Hate and Intolarence against me and what I represent... I have decided to end this for the sake of my Associates and well as mine. I deeply apologize to anyone I have harmed or mistreated. But as a great man once told me... "The World of Honor, Is worth Blood.".
Farewell.

The Dragons will always remeber what you've done to the city. Goodbye Mr. Grey The Dragons will remeber you.

Ayjay

Reaction score
But as a great man once told me... "The World of Honor, Is worth Blood."

Something that's been pissing me off for the last like three months

It's "A word of honour, is worth blood" not "world".

I didn't want to upset you because like you put it in your signature and everything but yeah, awkward for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.