Paralake Unlocked.

Ayjay

Reaction score
728504b6f2.jpg

Ello there guys, as some of you know I've been starting up a new little project filming the Paralake Police department - I'm creating a four part drama following four Supervisors in their quest to regain control of Paralake. I'll be following each Lt into high profile organisation wars, drug busts, investigations, and speedy chases.

To create this Drama, I'm going to be in the car with each Lt and I'll be given all areas access into their world and how they handle each situation. Using long thought out camera work using demos, raw footage, timelapses, different angle shots and no scripted content; we will be showing you an amazing piece of work.

Below is something I made earlier, it's a little trailer - By no means is it good at all, or even a close representation of the finished product however I thought I'd make a little something for you guys.

Of course, I do want it to be serious; however some funny parts will be added. Well.. quite a lot.

Want to be on the show?

I'll be casting four Lts, one of whom is already @Chris. You need to be a lively, sensible and mature LT which I'm sure due to the supervisor system that is most of them. I'll be following you and travelling in your car as most likely a speed enforcer (or citizen) and will follow you. I may also require you to do a sit down interview for a few minutes after a long situation such as a raid on a suspect telling us what you felt and thought at the time so we can cut to that whilst playing the raid footage.

I may also be in situations with police and want to all people involved, so it'd be nice if you guys ask to be interviewed after a shootout with the police. Due to the fact I don't want to make enemies, no footage or any kind of 'evidence' will be released to the police. I don't work for them, I'm just making a drama.

When will the first episode be released?

I'm hoping to release the first episode, following Chris in a week or so; depending on when I get enough footage and time to edit it.

Either way, as I said this trailer isn't amazing. It's simply just giving you guys something before the real thing.

Reaction score
A very good idea to look into the lives of a Lieutenant and I look forward to it.

I would like to take part in this drama but it is to early after this last cycle there are no new recent Supervisors.
However once I get a reply and I do accepted consider yourself another voulanteer.

Reaction score
I would like to join this someday, I will become a supervisor about this week if I pass my stage 2.

But other than that good luck and very good.

Reaction score
the music is a bit too loud so it's pretty hard to hear your voice. other than that it looks like an elaborate version of the bill.

Reaction score
You clearly need my permission at 01:14. It's not okay to show a black man in cuffs and put it into a Series Trailer without asking >:). Permission Granted

Ayjay

Reaction score
Due to an upgrade to windows 10, and files being corrupt therefore ruining all the previously recorded files I had for this project; It's currently been put on hold until I find the time to re-record them. Therefore it should be out in the next month, I've already started recording and hopefully @Chris has some time to re-create the lost files.

Sorry for the inconvenience.