Server Suggestion Payphones / Tool for phone number masking

Reaction score
Description of the idea:
Put a couple of payphones around the map, people can press E on them and dial a number, after which they get charged from their bank/pocket for the call. Furthermore the calls will be "Anonymous" since the person is not calling from their personal phone.

ALTERNATIVE:
An electronic that can be bought from the DD that can spoof your location and phone number when you make phone calls. It would cost 10-15k and you lose it after you die or it would have a durability bar of some kind and when it runs out it breaks

Why should this be added? (pros):
  • Ways of threatening the mayor/somebody else that don't involve exposing yourself in the adverts on to the person himself by basically giving away your number after you call them
  • More opportunities to roleplay
What negatives could this have? (cons):
  • none

Reaction score

An idea similar to this was accepted in 2018, would you consider this to be the answer to this idea or not?

Reaction score

An idea similar to this was accepted in 2018, would you consider this to be the answer to this idea or not?
I can see burner phones as an alternative to the electronic device that I mentioned in my suggestion, but I also think that its good to have payphones around the map