Police Suggestion PD | Disabling Car Bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Disabling Car Bombs
Suggestion Description: A Tool or Ability to remove a Car Bomb from a Vehicle if you are TFU. TFU Can disable Remote Explosives with there C2 but Car Bombs would need a complete different function since you would not want to blow up the car. Maybe a function where it takes you 2-3 minutes as TFU to disable or remove the car bomb. This will result in TFU not killing themselves and burning in the fire just to disable a car bomb. I know you could just call roadcrew to tow it away or respawn it but being able to set up a perimeter and manually remove it then detonate it or just remove it would be way better and more realistic.

Why should this be added?:
- Removes the Risk of Officers or Civilians Killing themselves to remove the car bomb
- Better Emersion

What negatives could this have?:
- Nothing I can think of but someone in the community will have negatives.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: This Suggestion would resolve the need for people to end there lives + destroy there cars to remove a Car Bomb. This will also remove the need of people respawning there vehicles to remove the car bomb which would be unrealistic.

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea. Only way to deal with car bombs is isolate and shoot it to blow up the car. Although I won't lie the isolating and detonating is realistic to some departmetnts SOP, but ingame with the amount of car bombs people place it gets too crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.