Map Suggestion PD interrogation and Supervisor Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: PD interrogation and Supervisor Office
Suggestion Description: Both are a nightmare to use because of how annoyingly thin the walls are. There’s no sound blockage. I can hear people in the lobby yapping which I shouldn’t when I’m an interrogation room for 20+ minutes investigating and it can get really annoying. The 2 rooms are right next to each other and even when whispering, audio from the room next door can be heard.

Why should this be added?:
- less headaches from investigation
- less eaves dropping from a whole floor above
- actual rp can happen without constant disruption

What negatives could this have?:
- none

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Audio is fucky. Hearing people in lobby while a floor below in a locked room makes no sense.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: PD interrogation and Supervisor Office
Suggestion Description: Both are a nightmare to use because of how annoyingly thin the walls are. There’s no sound blockage. I can hear people in the lobby yapping which I shouldn’t when I’m an interrogation room for 20+ minutes investigating and it can get really annoying. The 2 rooms are right next to each other and even when whispering, audio from the room next door can be heard.

Why should this be added?:
- less headaches from investigation
- less eaves dropping from a whole floor above
- actual rp can happen without constant disruption

What negatives could this have?:
- none

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Audio is fucky. Hearing people in lobby while a floor below in a locked room makes no sense.
Supervisors office is also bugged an could need help fixing which i hope is done in v6 such as the prisoners glitching out of the PD which is so annoying sometimes.

Reaction score
Supervisors office is also bugged an could need help fixing which i hope is done in v6 such as the prisoners glitching out of the PD which is so annoying sometimes.
Have you made a bug report

Reaction score
The only solution I can think of is adding another underground level and putting the interrogation rooms there. Is this necessary? Would people go all the way down to that level to interogate someone?

A1L

Reaction score
The only solution I can think of is adding another underground level and putting the interrogation rooms there. Is this necessary? Would people go all the way down to that level to interogate someone?

If it's near the jail cells, makes it easier to transport them to the booking area afterwards!

Reaction score

alright then, I'll think of something to replace the soon to be empty area from the interrogation rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.