PD RAIDS

Reaction score
Also, cops are dead for 5 minutes like why does it take so long to leave?

maybe if you got in a shootout as a civ you'd know

Reaction score
Going to be honest here.

I have no fucking clue what the fuck im supposed to do otherwise.
I remember this happening twice. One time staff TP'd us away, other time i guess i just fucked off to CH and waited there? We still got killed anyways.

But, lets use our brains for a second. ok?
so regardless of jimmy's dispute

you're raiding a fucking police department.

It kinda makes sense re-enforcements would arrive if you try to shoot up a litteral police deparment no?
Crims have ~5 minutes to basically BTFO out of the PD, which makes sense to me. why should you stay longer?

Reaction score
The Police department is also a prison. Whilst security at a police station would be decent, a prison would typically be high security.

Raiding PD is alot easier than it used to be considering now most TFU Would be in light gear patrolling, as opposed to having a full SWAT Team sitting inside of it.

Compare the security of the Paralake PD to a real prison and you'll find its surprisingly lackluster, considering you can threaten the jail NPC To open a cell and the NPC isnt even armed.

Reaction score
AFAIK what happened to Jimmy was he was going to rearm and just got shot at, obviously one wouldn't just stand there while getting shot. 5 minutes is plenty of time to escape.

The rule used to be fair in a way that if you respawn where you died it's fine as long as you don't interact with the sit where you died, but if someone forces you into the sit (e.g. being shot at) you go along with it

Reaction score
What used to happen was staff would take cops out of the PD when they were spawned but that would require staff to constantly monitor raids again. Remember that idea of giving people a ten-minute black screen: force cops into a 10-15 minute black screen every time they die yet have no NLR timer, make them value their life more as we currently lose fuck all when we die.

The best thing about quality RP games is that you fear for losing things you've put time and effort into, making you act in a way that is caring for your characters life - this is a problem with the game mode's PD.

Reaction score
He explained it in a shit way, example: if slums raiders started shooting cops in the PD lobby, even if you died at slums, it's not your fault that they're shooting the shit out of you, you can gat them back

Reaction score
When stuff happen near the PD, criminals generally shouldn't shoot at the cops at PD where it's obvious they just respawned. The thing is though that officers don't even try to go away after they respawn. I have seen countless times, for example, officers just standing in front of the PD either just standing there or looking at the shootout at slums with binoculars out. Obviously they are going to get shot at at some point and the officer will return fire claiming "they shot at me so it's fine to ignore NLR".
In my opinion (apart from actual PD raids where officers respawn and die, which can easily be solved if a staff member is online), spawning when you died nearby isn't that big of a problem people make it out to be.

@ErmakDimon The dispute shows a clear situation where an officer respawned and interacted with the situation he had died at although he could have completely avoided doing so. If you want to ignore your NLR and go rearm that's cool but if the criminals are still there either run away hoping you don't get killed or shoot back and take a warning since you shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Reaction score
Some days the server is full of shootouts and cops die constantly, would you want to end up having, for example, a full hour of your time wasted being black screened? I don't think so.