Critique of disputes.

Reaction score
@Sossa If someone gets accused of cheating, just give staff the ability to spectate them incognito (i.e: base it on SteamID, not rank, so you can do it on an alt).

Deleted member 6228

@Dan Staff do this anyway? Demos are the only way to be sure though.

Deleted member 6228

@Dan Demos can be stopped, reversed, you can get anyone to use esp on them without staff members potentially compromising the server?

Reaction score
@Sossa True, then again I have something working that notes down movements done in a very short time over large differences, and how close they were to stopping on the head. Usually cheaters, they move within under a tenth of a second, and usually have a stopping accuracy of around 95-100%.

Dunno, it's not 100%, but I'd trust it over sifting through demos since it literally marks down how many times people do this.

Reaction score
@Inchs A line of text saying "Person A turned this distance this quickly with this amount of accuracy at this time and this date" is a lot less space than an entire demo.

Deleted member 6228

@Dan You just said to ask people start recording, but said you didn't like demos, I don't get what you're trying to say