PD RAIDS

Reaction score
This discussion is created after this dispute got denied

I think this is retarded and stupid. Back in 2016-2018 we allowed this to happen, simply because you're raiding the PD, it should be close to impossible, it's where they spawn and go on duty.

What are your opinions on this subject and why?

Reaction score
Think both parties are in the wrong, as a cop if you die during a PD raid you should alt sprint out of there to CH or simply afk in your respawn.

Don't think PD raiding with less than 3 people is even close to realistic or valuing your life regardless of weaponry or pre-planning which from knowing these players I doubt 0 thought went into prior to going guns blazing.

Reaction score
Why should it be close to impossible? Sure that's how it could be IRL but the whole point of perp is to emulate it to a fun extent.... no one wants to have a fat raid on PD with 16 cops on duty just for every one of them to start coming back down stairs or wherever in 30 second intervals after 5 minutes. The same also applies to raids in general, raiding would be 0 fun if cops could do stuff like that.

Reaction score
What? He should have bolted out that door the second he realized he respawned; Not go downstairs to get a shotgun and then getting involved a second time because they had shot at him. I got a warning for being executed at CH as mayor then running for mayor again even though i spawned in my NLR zone so tough luck

Reaction score
Ok, let's assume that cops do leave after they respawn, should it be allowed for them to shoot back if they're shot at while running away? I see this happen a lot as well.

Reaction score
3.5 clearly states that you should not interact with the given situation where you previously died when your NLR is still active. As for the dispute/given situation he had the opportunity to leave the PD or just hide in some corner of a room with his keys out (No one goes to the toilets, I'd just wait there). It can be hard to do but what else are you supposed to do? Definitely not pull out your gun and interact with the situation again.

Reaction score
I always clarify this myself or see another staff member clarify it while the situation is happening. If you are a police officer and you respawn after dying in the PD raid, run your ass to city hall out of sight without holding a weapon or using your radio. If you are a police officer and you respawn after dying in a PD raid and YOU ARE running around with a weapon gg enjoy 5 minute black screen lol.

Reaction score
If you're being shot while running it might as well count as a different situation so you should be able to defend yourself if you still have NLR in the area. Don't steer yourself into gunfire and you won't have that excuse in the first place, you should be fine.

Reaction score
@Freedor you won’t get shot at because you’re not involved, if you do get killed make a report to get revived as you have just respawned and they might have killed u by mistake and not knowing. If it was intent full then they have a problem

Reaction score
Exactly what I mean, when you run away from the area but are still shot, since it's a new life it should count as a different situation and you should be able to fight back.

Reaction score
I mean, I agree I was in the wrong, I wanted to get ammo and armour, but I Should have also just left and waited, I didn't expect Leonard to still be there either, that's why he was warned for staying at PD as well. I Agree with @nade have some mechanic, if there is some PD Raid Or A Cop dies In the vicinity of PD (Inside the PD) Then they should be respawned somewhere like Hospital or Bank. Maybe even have a sort of Sub PD. small enough but big enough for NPC's for armour, ammo, and cars. Think this would make it a whole lot better? Agreed.

Reaction score
Why make a dispute in the first place, If you understood? Just leave the PD, you full well knew about a PD raid and you could of waited for it to conclude and then walked in for your Armour and Ammo.