Pear's goodbye

Reaction score
You were one of the Belinsky Family's best members, and a true friend. You will never be forgotten.

Reaction score
Bye my sweet, sweet Pear.
You are the one with the best voice.
ps can I have your ingame money thanks

Garrett Woodfield

Good bye ;( Sucks to see so many mods, admins leave.. And players.

Reaction score
Wow r00d not including me even though i made you into a juicy miley cyrus.. Anyway, see ya man sad to see you leave

Reaction score
Goodbye bud, its very sad to see experienced staff members and players leave, I am sure you will be remembered no only as a moderator, but a great member of the PERP-heads community. Adios :D

Reaction score
Has there been a massive row in the teamspeak or something at this rate it will be a mod a day.

I never knew pear really but I want to thank him for the effort he always put in

Reaction score
<3

Welcome to the table of resigned staff members, whats your story?
No, seriously.Daniel, you were one hard working Mod, seems like you deserved this well put rest.Cum back and don't leave us alone forever, kay? <3
#BanterTrioDown2K15

Reaction score
On your last night with Betsy you kidnapped me tied me up and locked the doors of the car and pushed the car into the hicktown river -_- <3 But seriously good luck with whatever you do next pear :D

Reaction score
Well my last experience with you, and one of the only I think, was today when I was cuffed. You took me for a drive in Betsy to the city, told me to get out, then I got mowed down by the guys chasing you....

Cya buddy! :)

Reaction score
Sorry to see you go, it seems to be a trend for people.

Anyways I'd like to thank you for putting dedication into te server and administrating it, and not last, being friendly.

Good luck in future :)

Reaction score
You may leave as soon as you find me another sex sla.....

"Pear is here pear was there, apple rape pear, pear leave and now we're doomed."
- made by: mr Godinn

Ayjay

Reaction score
Pear has always been at the forefront of banter in the community and is such a genuine, nice person.

A true Crescendo member.

Reaction score
Liza-For torturing me, then removing my sausage.You said it was liza.Get your facts straight it me me who cut your sausage off with my knife remember then liza gave you a bandage.