Pear's goodbye

Reaction score
RIP=But Pear is not kill?
Well, my time on PERP as been a most enjoyable one, from mugging people behind the lakehouses in Evocity to growing in the Farm with Crescendo. I have enjoyed my time here, I really have but for a long time about a couple of months the only reason I came on was for the people so, let me do a list of all the people I have enjoyed spending my time with. So here we go:
Swiper The Fox- For giving me the chance to be a Enforcer and Moderator,
Ben Lockwood-For showing me the way of the "Highway Camper" And helping me over and over again massive Thanks!
Loejseren- For being a great friend, and complete and utter dillarmand and teaching me"jeg er gylden dillarmand",
Moronpipllyd- For being a bachen cymru,
Daymon- For being a banter man and overall good friend,
Mortanking- For being the first person who scammed me and mugged me of my drugs, and a banter lad,
Mannerwaffel- For being the first person, that made me actually enjoy being a firefighter "Los los!"
As Dragonslayer- For having the worst microphone known to man,
Ben Standish- For abusing me over how bad I was at counter strike,
The-Devils-Son- For being a banter man and Damien,
Alabin- For having a cool accent and making me say Abdi when I meant Alabin and vice versa,
Fexxe- For thinking he's German,
Hax- For being the silent warrior,
Creepis- For being the king of banter,
Ayjay- For making Crescendo, literally I would not have been able to be a staff member without it,
Viktor Tomonoski- If not for him I would not even have played Paralake, I would have left in Evocity,
Chrissy- For being the best LT in my opinion, even better than Luke...
Trande- For being patient with me, when I wanted to make a ban request on Senlin, even though you were an Enforcer,
Melons- For being my mugging buddy in Evocity,
Liza-For torturing me, then removing my sausage,
D3V- For being the guy I could never understand half the time, you should get Enforcer,
Other Lewis-For being dench, and banterous with The Corleone,
Ethan- For mugging me when I was passive RPing GG,
Evil- For one deag'ing me many times
Aaron for being the worst cop ever and driver,
SHAMWOW- For being a Peanut
That's all, these are all my immediate friends if I have forgotten you then sorry. However, I have enjoyed all of your company and I will stay in touch on TS, although coming on the server I doubt I will come on.
I'll be coming on for one last time, tonight just so I can drive Betsy and before you ask i have already gave away my money to somebody.
Well all I can say now is

RIP
Jian Huan

For the bant's I will make an Ic Part:
On the 10th of January, Jian Huan a Mongolian who immigrated to Paralake city was found dead in his slums apartment. He was found with his Kidney's missing and his body in a bathtub full of Ice cubes. With the note saying"Call 911" He was meant to have a funeral, but he had no family to pay for one so he was just thrown in a random grave in church grounds. One of the suspect's in Jon Godinn a man from Iceland who's voice sounds like a washing machine, which makes Police tremble in fear! So no charges have been set. Jian Huan had been found drinking the night before, maybe the absinthe was too much.
He won't be remembered...

Just thought I would say, I'm just not coming on the server I will come on TS though.

MrLewis

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well I've never played or roleplayed with you, but you've always seemed like a cool fruit. Hope you will do good from now on.

RIP

Deleted member 1235

Your presence always gave me a fruity feeling <3 I will miss you!

Reaction score
neutral

It's sad to see a loved player like you go.
But apparently, that's what you want, that's why I give it a neutral.

Reaction score
Goodbye Pear and goodluck in your future
goodbye2.jpg

Reaction score
You've been a really nice guy since Evocity, I remember when I met you it was great. Firstly I hated you then I just had a little feeling that you were a nice man. So later I met you with Viktor (Tomanaski) who was the person that actually got us together, we then played together a lot.

Reaction score
Oh no Pear will be gone :( I hope to see you sometimes on the server even though you resigned. Otvali pear, Otvali (don't 1.1 me plez )

Reaction score
Its sad to see you go, i remember having fun with ya, all those banter moments. I wish you luck and more cs go. Maybe one day you will come back