Perp Action Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mclovin/James Mclovin

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Brinch/Fredy Standish-newman

His/Her SteamID
: STEAM_0:1:35065217

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I felt like this guy broke 2.5 i was no harm to him at all, he gun pointed me and shot me "I just went AFK to go on wc", he could have done a /me command and tied me up then i wouldn't be able harm to him in any ways. I see no reason at all to kill me and get his DNA on my body.

-I had m4a1 on my back.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick
:

Reaction score
@Brinch
It would be nice to hear his side of the story. Unless it was revenge or something similar and he just wanted to betray you or something then I agree that a /me would be a better idea instead of shooting you and alerting everyone.

Reaction score
As shown on the video, he probably had a reason to kill you. In that case, the situation got even more special because that everything was planned out to kill all the guys inside office then raid the whole place. I don't really see any 2.5

Reaction score
I was part of this situation.

There was a planned raid going on, where around 6 of us were going into office and acting like we were with Fredy, a 'friend' of those who lived there. McLovin here was one of the guys in office. Fredy's plan was to say 'Cheese' then begin gun pointing and killing those who were needing to be killed.

Fredy, in my eyes, had two reasons to kill you:
1) You had an M4A1 on your back. This was clearly a threat, as you could have easily pulled it out when he turned his back, something that would have been likely due to the extent of the raid.

2) There were many people within office. This means that he had to kill you to ensure you didn't pull any tricks while he was distracted with the other people.

Honestly I don't feel Fredy broke any rules when killing you. You were clearly a threat with the M4A1 on your back WHICH you could have pulled out at any time.

-Support

Reaction score
After reviewing the evidence provided i have desided not to support this Action Request.
The video does not really show 2.5 it was a planned raid by the looks and the comments and judging by the fact you had a weapon they killed you to prevent death to them.

Again i don't see 2.5 being broken in this video in my opinion.

Kay

Reaction score
I personally think that this AR on @Brinch is Invalid.
Due to the fact which @HolyShititsDannyD said.

There was a planned raid which was going to take place then. You had a high calibre firearm on your back which was a threat to Brinch.

Reaction score
-Support

For those of you who are saying "+Support he had no reason to kill you" and such, think about it clearly. Open your mind and think about it instead of just being ignorant. He was inside a base that was filled with armed people whom he was planning a raid against. You're saying: "He could have tied me and gagged me, but he killed me instead". If anything that itself would be an act of 3.4 since most of your friends were right next to him and if he did that he wouldn't stand a chance on killing them. You also say: "I went AFK and he decided to kill me". You make it seem like you went AFK for about 10 min when in actual fact you went AFK for about 10-20 seconds. Literally just before he shot you, you were moving around and chatting with people. I think this is just another act of slatyness when you get raided and lose all your stuff. Then again that's my opinion so rate it as you wish.

"Short story". I'm -Supporting this because:

• He had a valid reason to kill you.
  • You didn't even go AFK for a minute.
  • You were armed.
  • Tying and gagging you would make his life at more risk.
  • There was no breakage of 2.5 in the process, it was all legit.

Reaction score
The demo shows him killing you due to him wanting to raid you at that i would support but if there is any underlying beef then i guess he has a reason. But say that he did not then i also got a ban for the same thing (By Ayjay: Accepted ban request (https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-chopper.10428/#post-78092) - 3.4, 2.5 - User killed someone instantly with no warning due to him wanting to raid them.) So basiclly the guy had an Ak on his back and i decided to shoot him instead of tieing and gagging him. so like i said if there is no underlying beef that would allow him to kill you i'm going to +Support this AR as i have a ban for the EXACT same reason and it would be only fair we got the same treatment.

Reaction score
Hello! After reviewing the evidence I have decided that...

I was part of this situation.

There was a planned raid going on, where around 6 of us were going into office and acting like we were with Fredy, a 'friend' of those who lived there. McLovin here was one of the guys in office. Fredy's plan was to say 'Cheese' then begin gun pointing and killing those who were needing to be killed.

Fredy, in my eyes, had two reasons to kill you:
1) You had an M4A1 on your back. This was clearly a threat, as you could have easily pulled it out when he turned his back, something that would have been likely due to the extent of the raid.

2) There were many people within office. This means that he had to kill you to ensure you didn't pull any tricks while he was distracted with the other people.

Honestly I don't feel Fredy broke any rules when killing you. You were clearly a threat with the M4A1 on your back WHICH you could have pulled out at any time.

-Support

About sums it up.

-Support

Status
Not open for further replies.