Perpheads Chess Club

Reaction score
Hello bros! I've created a chess club for those of us who do a little chess gaming. If you have an account on Chess.com, click this link to join the club!

I'll probably try to organize some sort of tournament within the club in the coming weeks, and this would be something I'd like to continue doing if we have enough participants.

I'll leave this puzzle here for you guys to discuss & solve in hopes to keep the thread alive :watched:
6TXavQt.png
pawn to e4
EDIT: Haven't seen it was answered.

Reaction score
I've just created the first ever PERPheads Chess Arena, if you're not already in the Club, click here. Once you've joined, follow the link below.

For those of you who are already part of the Club, click here to participate in the arena! The format is 10 | 5, and the games will begin at 2:00PM GMT and run for 24hrs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello bros! I've created a chess club for those of us who do a little chess gaming. If you have an account on Chess.com, click this link to join the club!

I'll probably try to organize some sort of tournament within the club in the coming weeks, and this would be something I'd like to continue doing if we have enough participants.

I'll leave this puzzle here for you guys to discuss & solve in hopes to keep the thread alive :watched:
6TXavQt.png
lmao nerd