Perpheads drawing contest

Reaction score
Perpheads drawing contest

Most of you don't know but drawing is one of my favorite hobbies. I find it relaxing and that’s why I want to encourage the community to do it as well. That's why I am organising a drawing contest.

The winner of this contest will receive one month of free vip and 150k. thanks to @curak who is sponsoring 100k!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules to participate:

• The drawing has to be Perpheads related.
  • The drawing can be digital or on paper
  • The drawing has to be submitted before 12 september 23:59
  • The drawing needs to be original so no copying.
  • Must be a drawing
  • When there is an even vote @Josef Stalin will decied who wins.

How to win?

The community can vote on the art works if you give a drawing the ‘winner’ rating you will give your vote. You can vote on as many pieces as you want. The piece with the most winner ratings after the contest will close on 16 september wins!

Staff Members can participate however if they win they will only receive the 150k and the vip will be passed on to the second place. With the exeption of helpers.

I wish you all best of luck!

1598967440486.png

1598968581593.png

Based on @Niko his idea.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You don't have to be a professional artist. Maybe create something funny. Or just enjoy other people their creations. :)

Reaction score
TOkIqOa.png

banned for enforcer clarky (I really can't draw i just did it for the sake of partaking!!)

Reaction score
I like your creativity but I can't really count it as a drawing. Since your using photos: "The drawing needs to be original so no copying." But 10/10 for the picture.