The Perpheads Newspaper Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
I'm afraid I won't be giving any paper as I'm extremely busy with school.
Same here, with it could last a week more ;C

ind

Reaction score
Okay, I have decided to add on another week from today. After that draws will be closed and we will look at all papers and dish out the winner.

Reaction score
[PH] Turple said:
This is my Newspaper Competition entry, hope you enjoy - Made 100% in Photoshop & photos are taken within Garry's Mod. (Didn't want to mesh it into a Newspaper, so it looks decent)
(All Stories aren't related to the Server, they are for example and are fictional articles)

(Its far too big to be posted here, the link is secure and safe - don't worry :) )
http://imgur.com/NV15zR7

Its also very easy to edit the text and the color scheme, so its 100% customize able to your imaginations extent.
5 Million in Cash in that photo? Are they 5 dollar notes or something? XD

ind

Reaction score
Entries have now been closed.
Thank you to all who have sent me their awesome newspapers over the passed 2 weeks, I wish you all good luck.
The winner will be announced on Monday 12th May.

Reaction score
Rihsky said:
Just going to drop her in here
05a1a71b3ef683300415ec6ecdf5fb63.png
I love the quote "The police force are dead, so we couldn't here their side of the story."

ind

Reaction score
Thanks to those who participated in this challenge, thanks for trying also, and better luck next time :) but only one of you could win, so the winner is...

Turple!!!

Congratulations1.png

Reaction score
Thank you (= The other entries were great and i'm looking forward to future graphic design competitions!

Reaction score
I was thinking about a position for PH which would like make a new newspaper every maybe
month or maybe a simple layout which you could easily edit and just change the news topics every week.

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
I was thinking about a position for PH which would like make a new newspaper every maybe
month or maybe a simple layout which you could easily edit and just change the news topics every week.
The newspaper created by myself is layered and I haven't flattened the image, so its 100% easy to just edit the Photoshop Document. Also regarding the 'position' i'd be cool with making a different version each month with perhaps a different color scheme and even regarding seasons or perhaps holidays. It'd be fun (=

Ayjay

Reaction score
Turple, well done I really liked your newspaper and it totally deserves to be in the server. Also well done to all the people that entered, you may not of won but you took part; that's what counts.
Rutger Cornfield;n32329 said:
I agree that their should be a weekly or monthly newspaper, how about a monthly contest though so it gives people a fair chance of getting their newspaper in the server.

Reaction score
AyJay said:
Turple, well done I really liked your newspaper and it totally deserves to be in the server. Also well done to all the people that entered, you may not of won but you took part; that's what counts.
Rutger Cornfield;n32329 said:
I agree that their should be a weekly or monthly newspaper, how about a monthly contest though so it gives people a fair chance of getting their newspaper in the server.
Agreed. Its a nice & fun experience!

Reaction score
We used to have a weekly newspaper made by Chaddy, it would be nice if a member of the community made the newspaper every week highlighting what went on during the week on the server. You can talk to us on ts about this, we might be able to give the person making the newspaper a special in-game reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.