The Perpheads Newspaper Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ind

Reaction score
Judges:
Ind, Fredy, Xquality, =7Cav=SGT.Sparks.N

////
The deadline for participants will be on Wednesday 30th April.

All competitors must have submitted their "Perpheads Newspaper" by Friday 2nd May.
So if you want to have the chance to win get in now!

\\\\\

We are hosting a fun and creative challenge. Yep, hence the title.
With thought, I believe that it is time to change the in-game "Perpheads Newspaper" into something more interesting and amusing.
Basically, we are looking for somebody with pure talent and creative skills to make us a new awesome newspaper.

Why should I participate?

Well you should participate because it shows how much you love Perpheads.

What do I receive if I win?

If you win. the newspaper you have designed will be implemented into the server + $500,000 in-game cash prize.

How can I participate?

You can participate simply by posting below to let us know that you have entered. And of course by creating an awesome newspaper which will be good enough to be put into the server. You can use any piece of drawing software you wish so make us proud ;). Once made export it into a relevant file type for us to review and judge later on.

When will the winner be announced?

The duration of this contest is 2 weeks from Monday 21st April, and the winner will be announced on Monday 5th May.
We are looking for a newspaper which stands out, involves humour, good quality and finally looks realistic.

So give it a try! Tick! Tock!
Good luck to you all and we look forward to seeing these stupendous papers!!!!

thumbs-up-smiley-face.jpg

Reaction score
Meh. We need to make content too. Anyway, what should we include? Recent in game happenings or make believe?

ind

Reaction score
Nuka;n28890 said:
Meh. We need to make content too. Anyway, what should we include? Recent in game happenings or make believe?
Anything you wish my friend it doesn't really matter, as long as it involves humour and looks like a decent enough newspaper.

Reaction score
ind;n28891 said:
Anything you wish my friend it doesn't really matter, as long as it involves humour and looks like a decent enough newspaper.

Alrighty. I'll get to it.

ind

Reaction score
The deadline for participants will be on Wednesday 30th April.
All competitors must have submitted their "Perpheads Newspaper" by Friday 2nd May.
So if you want to have the chance to win get in now!

Status
Not open for further replies.