PERPHeads Event Points - How to redeem + stats.

Reaction score
Me and @money actually made this once and I believe it was rather fun.

At a larger scale and with more time could be even better
yup thats where i got the idea from. we all loved it so much. it was fun rp and quick money : ) it was also super risky

Reaction score
The events that we will be hosting will be the following: A big maze, A sort of Hide&Seek and Simon Says. We might do some different small types of events aswell if people are interested in this. We will also be giving out higher amounts of EP today and next week the price costs in the document will be lowered.

Reaction score
The events that we will be hosting will be the following: A big maze, A sort of Hide&Seek and Simon Says. We might do some different small types of events aswell if people are interested in this. We will also be giving out higher amounts of EP today and next week the price costs in the document will be lowered.
This will be in about 2-3 hours.

Reaction score
ah, i wasn't informed of that. ill watch out for discord announcements from now on then. thanks.
If anyone is missing these you can subscribe to event announcements with this button on discord

4x0qiiO.png

Reaction score
Congrats to Soviet Union and Tony Drake on winning the maze event, both of them won 50 EP. The other events will not be happening today due to circumstances.

Reaction score
Today me and Wxsley hosted a Frozen Tag and a Simon Says event.

We would like to congratulate the following people that have won their first EP today: Blobvis, Demonz, Maia, Clarky, Seke, Jaytea, Spaceshots, Limme, Tomten, Wittenberg, Harley Crack, Mustik6, DaveTheRave, Dr Drajj, Matt, Racxes, And some weird WWW name.

All winners have atleast received 25 points per round they won.

Spaceshots, Matt, Money and Racxes have received 50 points for helping.

We would also like to thank the following people for assisting us;

Spaceshots - Frozen Tag
Money - Simon Says
Matt - Frozen Tag & Simon Says
TinySlayer - Simon Says
Fredy - Simons Says
Collier - For starting all events and helping with Frozen Tag & Simon Says
Dank - For shooting people that didnt listen to Simon.
Racxes - Frozen Tag & Simon Says

If you want to check your current progress on EP or prizes, open this document.

Reaction score
Me and Wxsley hosted a couple of different events + rounds today.

Congrats to Acerius, Alex, Draxen, Dorizzo, Kkay, joe_byron, Oddy, Fa2, trixx, buy some catnip, Nate, Maeen, A1L for winning their first EP today!

Also congrats to Mendo for winning a 2021 holiday doll!

If you want to check your current progress on EP or prizes, open this document.

We hope to see you all at our next event(s)!

Last edited:
Reaction score
If me and Wxsley were to do (an) event(s) today, what would you guys like to see? Please reply below.

Reaction score
-x- Event duration: 30 mins -x-

-x- 11 total players -x-

The goal of the game: There are 2 wolves that have to kill all other 13 players without being voted out. Every 'night' the wolves get to kill 1 person and if the person is killed the wolves return to their base. Then when its 'day' again all left over players get to discuss things and get a chance to vote someone out (their goal should be to get the wolves out) Players will not know each others role except for the mayor as he is voted.

-x- Roles -x-

Wolf: The goal of the wolf is to kill everyone without being voted out.
Witch: The witch gets to know what the role of the person is that died and gets 2 revives.
Cupido: One person is the cupido and gets to choose his 'love', if 1 of them dies, both will die.
Mayor: This person is voted by all 15 players at the start of the match, this person leads the conversation and also has 2 votes instead of 1.

Reaction score
Congrats to Milky, Gurkini and Jeremy Beadle on winning their first EP today.

We hosted a couple of events which are the following: The werewolves of PH, Manhunt of Wxsley and a Platform of death.

The events were all-in-all very enjoyable for the participants but also for the event staff. Thanks for playing, hope to see you on the next one.

Reaction score
I have an important announcement to make, @Tyla Jai and I have sort of created a new system for Event Points. From now on you can see the event points on your own forum profile by going to your about section, they are now named 'Recognition Points' as they will now be given out during events, but will also be used to reward people for their roleplay!

A new system/menu for redeeming these points will also be added (soonTM) which will include different prizes and also more different rewards then from the ones we have now. We cannot promise if redeeming prizes will be cheaper, the same or more expensive.

If you cant see your Recognition Points in your about section then this could be due to me not knowing your forum profile and these points will be added in the next couple of days by @Tyla Jai instead!