PERPHeads " Hotline "

Reaction score
Hello,

Ever since I was banned from the Server, I had some time to think of what I might want to do if I ever come back, so, I watched this guy named Richard Burnish for a very long time, he pretty much made some dumb " Jesus Hotline " thing where people could call in live, and say whatever they want about their religion and such, of course, it's all a joke, and he isn't taken seriously.

This is my plan:

- I'm planning on Streaming on YouTube, why not Twitch? I'm kinda scared censorship is much more strict there.
- If I ever get to do these Streams more often, I will have special guests. Me and Bojing spoke about it a little bit, and @rogue, you'd be a very nice co-host.
- I'm planning on turning it into something like a Jesus Chatline show; just like what the Richard Burnish guy does.
- Other than that; I will try and get some music commissioned if possible, get some art displaying my in-game phone number, and how to donate.

My ideas:

- If I ever get a donation, I'll write it on a " sold " product in-game, and hold it up towards the camera to read it out, kinda edgy, but it's an idea.
- I am going to make a decorated house in either Subs or a Slum apartment, and Stream it from there.
- If anything ever happens in-game; raided, knocked on the door, gunshots, whatever; I will thoroughly RP it out in-game, all the while the Stream keeps rolling.
- I'll do actual giveaways in-game too; money, guns, furniture, rare items, and have people show up in my house to be part of the hotline for a quick second as they receive it.
- I'd like " random " things to happen, people knocking on my door and barging in, taking over the Stream and all that, sounds funny as hell to do.

( Note: This is NOT real-life money, that'd be stupid as hell; It'll only be in-game money like fifty dollars for example, and you can write whatever message you want it to say. )

The only big deal-breaker is; I don't know how to get a camera. If only PERP had the tool gun where I could just spawn in a camera and point it towards me, it'd be VERY easy for me to Stream right now, have no problems, and go ahead making the essentials I need for the hotline.

I don't know how to get a camera, maybe @Collier can help me with that, if not I need to get a second computer/person to Stream it for me.
Do you have any tips or ideas on how to get the hotline started? Please tell me, I'm always happy to see your ideas.
If this all turns out fairly well, I am very happy to also take some sort of co-host application, or a vote on who should be the next special guest.

Reaction score
Your best bet (assuming it would be allowed) is using a second account holding a Camera via Sandboxie, however someone might be able to help you out with that and provide a more practical & realistic soluiton.