PERPHeads Language Club

Reaction score
I speak English, part Welsh, and Part French. Currently up to learning Spanish but can never find the time to do it.

JRW

Reaction score
can barely speak english. Main language: English. I can say wee and like ola and tings like that about as far as my sweedish knowledge goes really

Reaction score
Well, I obviously speak Danish and English, but I also speak German and French. I've been learning them for 4 and 3 years respectively, even though I've stopped having them at school. I can also understand Norwegian and Swedish at a basic level

Deleted member 4983

English, Dutch, French, West-Flemish dialect learning German in school, learning Spanish on my own. Planning on learning Japanese.

Reaction score
English. My French has gone completely out the window. I would like to learn German so I can talk to Fredy and Chrissy and Japanese because it's an interesting language to learn, not because of Initial D :moron:

Reaction score
English, Norwegian (this language grants you also swedish and a lil bit of danish) Kurdish and some Spanish.

Reaction score
I spoke fluent english at the age of 6, I can speak serbian, croatian, slovenian, a little bit of german, a lil bit of italian and thats about it.

Reaction score
I can speak Dutch, Flemish (accent, Belgian Dutch), English, French and a bit of German.