PERPHeads Rainbow Six Siege Scrims

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

recently I've made a discord dedicated to R6 custom games along with some weebs because we wanted a place where we can quickly setup a custom competitive game with friends. Unfortunately, most if not all of the PERP R6 tournaments (no offense) turned dookie in some way shape or form. We use the discord to host 5v5 scrim games EVERY DAY usually for 1-3 hours and it goes well the majority of the time. We're looking to put more experienced and friendly individuals into our player rotation for our daily scrim games, if you have like 20 hours on the game I recommend you get more familiar with it before trying to play; If you're wanting to play fill out this format in a PM made with me which can be done simply by clicking HERE. Upon receiving the info we'll decide if you're worth to play with us :booty:

Format:
Uplay username:
Current Rank+Last seasons rank:
Highest rank achieved:

I'll probably add more to the format as I think of other things. There isn't really any rules besides the following;

Rules:
1- No fucking screaming
2- No being Abduski or Ysauzi (Annoying)

List of approved participants:
@Mage
@JER
@Aquaa
@gLaCiAl
@Sossa
@MrWoLfX
@Ysauzi
@DaigestiveBanEvader
@jjjackier
@Creepis
@AlexDunsシ
@ICKILLER_99
@NeluDaHunter
@FatGeorge
@doooooooooge
@Quinten

Reaction score
  • Staff
If you're wanting to play fill out this format in a PM made with me which can be done simply by clicking HERE. If you're wanting to play fill out this format in a PM made with me which can be done simply by clicking HERE. If you're wanting to play fill out this format in a PM made with me which can be done simply by clicking HERE.

Deleted member 4116

Because you got smacked so hard you got a concussion from that game

Reaction score
  • Staff
because you only played once and we're purging most people

Reaction score
rainbow-six-siege-operation-ember-rise-teaser.jpg

As the new operation has recently been released, we're going to try and start doing scrim matches again. If you're interested PM me your info with the format and we'll see if we can get some good 5v5's going!

Reaction score
This update ruined my sound, can't hear anything anymore but managed to get to gold without it.