PERPHeads Secret Santa 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo.png

Hello all,

To continue with @Aquaa's tradition of Secret Santa I wanted to create one before the start of December so as to give people time to get ready at @curak's suggestion.

Majority of people know how Secret Santa's work but in our version, you get entered into a pool of names and get assigned someone to gift a Steam game to and someone gets your name to gift you a game. As we are a gaming community we will focus on games in tradition.

Here are the rules:
  • The gift will be from your Steam wishlist so please make sure your wishlist is public. If you do not make it public please accept anyone who adds you on Steam. Please make sure you choose at least one game valued 5 euros on your wishlist. If the person does not have a game valued 5 euros or less, choose any random game.
  • Tradable items from games such as TF2/CSGO are not allowed so as to avoid trading rule issues with Valve.​
  • You MUST give a gift to your assigned gift receiver. Anyone not gifting without informing myself or @curak will result in suitable punishment.​
  • You must notify @curak what you gifted. Follow the format below for notifying*.​
  • Sharing the identity of the name you received ruins the whole fun so try not to be a dick.​
  • The minimum value of the gift is 5 euros. No maximum and do not shame, just be grateful.​
  • If entering please continue to be active on the forums to check your PMs.​

*Please PM @curak with the title format "SS <Name of giftee>" and then inside the message please send what you sent to your giftee with a link to the item you purchased or a screenshot proving you sent.

Any questions just PM myself or @curak.

If you wish to participate, click here and inform us you want to be entered. You will receive your giftee name sometime after 20/12/2020.

ENTRIES CLOSE AT 12:00AM GMT 20/12/2020

YOU MUST GIFT AND SEND PROOF BEFORE OR ON 31/12/2020

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.