PERPHeads Secret Santa 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo-dark-christmas.png

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is well and ready for the holiday season. I'm making this post to inform you all of the annual PERPHeads Secret Santa event! For those of you who don't know, Secret Santa is a secret gifting event where everyone is placed into a pool, and names are drawn to assign to all participants - You give a gift, and get a gift! As you can see, we started extremely early this year. I think that with the amount the community has grown, we can make this the biggest secret santa event we have ever done. We will have around a full month to run this event, so we certainly have time on our side.

Listed below are some rules regarding the event.

-Gifts given MUST be game(s) totaling to a value of at least £5
-Trading items from TF2/CSGO are not permitted as gifts due to valves trading restrictions on them.
-You MUST provide a gift to your giftee. If you are a greedy grinch, you will receive server punishment. I understand that things can happen, but if you will be unable to purchase a gift for someone you must notify me as soon as possible.
-Do not share the identity of your giftee with anyone, especially not them. The whole point is for this to be anonymous until they receive the gift.
-You must have good community standing to participate. If there are concerns about you, we may reject your participation. This is at our discretion.
-Make sure that your wishlist is set to PUBLIC. I would also recommend developing a wishlist with several games with different price points.
-You must submit proof that you sent a gift in the original PM you created when expressing interest.
-Gifts should be scheduled for Christmas day if possible, but no later than the 31st.
-It is best to wait until the steam holiday sale before purchasing gifts, which is expected to start on the 22nd of December.

Click HERE to register your interest.

Registration will close on the 20th of December at 5 PM EST. After this, everyone will be paired up.

If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out.

Past Secret Santa's:

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
The deadline for sending out gifts has been extended to the 31st of December. Thank you to everyone who has expressed interest at this point in time, you've all been entered in.​

Reaction score
  • Staff
Just a quick update for everyone - We are currently at 24 Participants! We have a little under 1 week until names are drawn - let's get to 30 participants!

The Steam Winter Sale is expected to start on the 22nd. Now would be a good time to start filling up your wishlists with as many games as you can! Click here for a live countdown.

Reaction score
  • Staff
FINAL CALL FOR REGISTRATION! IT CLOSES TOMORROW :)

Reaction score
  • Staff
Final Final call for registration! Closes in a few hours. Everyone will be paired tonight.​

Reaction score
  • Staff
Closed! We are officially at 32 participants. Everyones pairs have been generated and you will all be receiving an inbox shortly <3​

Status
Not open for further replies.