PERPHeads Secret Santa 2023

Reaction score
style-logo-christmas.png

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is well and ready for the holiday season. This post is to inform you about the annual return of the official Perpheads Secret Santa event! For those of you who don't know, Secret Santa is a secret gifting event where everyone is placed into a pool, and names are drawn to assign to all participants - You give a gift, and get a gift! We are starting even earlier this year in hopes that we will continue to have our number of participants grow exponentially every year. Last year, we had a total of 32 participants for the event. If we can hit 40 participants this year, which I believe is very possible, I will buy someone a gift myself, on top of whatever gift(s) they may already be receiving. This will likely go out to an individual who has proven to be an outstanding individual during the month of December through factors like the player showcase and possibly recommendations, and general acts of kindness and positivity within the community.

Listed below are some rules regarding the event.

-Gifts given MUST be game(s) totaling to a value of at least £10

-Trading items from TF2/CSGO are not permitted as gifts due to valves trading restrictions on them.

-You MUST provide a gift to your giftee. If you are a greedy grinch, you will receive server punishment. I understand that things can happen, but if you will be unable to purchase a gift for someone you must notify me as soon as possible.

-Do not share the identity of your giftee with anyone, especially not them. The whole point is for this to be anonymous until they receive the gift.

-You must have good community standing and ideally be an established community member to participate. If there are concerns about you, we may reject your participation. This is at our discretion.

-Make sure that your wishlist is set to PUBLIC. I would also recommend developing a wishlist with several games with different price points.

-You must submit proof that you sent a gift in the original PM you created when expressing interest.

-Gifts should be scheduled for Christmas day if possible, but no later than the 31st.

-It is best to wait until the steam holiday sale before purchasing gifts, which is expected to start on the 22nd of December.

Click HERE to register your interest.

Registration will close on the 20th of December at 5 PM EST. After this, everyone will be paired up.

If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out.

Past Secret Santa's:

Reaction score
style-logo-christmas.png

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is well and ready for the holiday season. This post is to inform you about the annual return of the official Perpheads Secret Santa event! For those of you who don't know, Secret Santa is a secret gifting event where everyone is placed into a pool, and names are drawn to assign to all participants - You give a gift, and get a gift! We are starting even earlier this year in hopes that we will continue to have our number of participants grow exponentially every year. Last year, we had a total of 32 participants for the event. If we can hit 40 participants this year, which I believe is very possible, I will buy someone a gift myself, on top of whatever gift(s) they may already be receiving. This will likely go out to an individual who has proven to be an outstanding individual during the month of December through factors like the player showcase and possibly recommendations, and general acts of kindness and positivity within the community.

Listed below are some rules regarding the event.

-Gifts given MUST be game(s) totaling to a value of at least £10

-Trading items from TF2/CSGO are not permitted as gifts due to valves trading restrictions on them.

-You MUST provide a gift to your giftee. If you are a greedy grinch, you will receive server punishment. I understand that things can happen, but if you will be unable to purchase a gift for someone you must notify me as soon as possible.

-Do not share the identity of your giftee with anyone, especially not them. The whole point is for this to be anonymous until they receive the gift.

-You must have good community standing and ideally be an established community member to participate. If there are concerns about you, we may reject your participation. This is at our discretion.

-Make sure that your wishlist is set to PUBLIC. I would also recommend developing a wishlist with several games with different price points.

-You must submit proof that you sent a gift in the original PM you created when expressing interest.

-Gifts should be scheduled for Christmas day if possible, but no later than the 31st.

-It is best to wait until the steam holiday sale before purchasing gifts, which is expected to start on the 22nd of December.

Click HERE to register your interest.

Registration will close on the 20th of December at 5 PM EST. After this, everyone will be paired up.

If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out.

Past Secret Santa's:
When Paralake snowy map?