PERPHeads standalone game?

Reaction score
Not possible, not a huge enough community, unreal engine would be something completely new for stephen & Fredy i think, financial sides, not needed, would remove the charm, etc.

Sorry, no.

Reaction score
Let's start a kickstarter, like everyone trying to make a game with unreal4 :kappa:

Reaction score
stop rating Ryan the Russian Dog's topics dumb. He may be a post whore, but he probably isn't dumb. thanks.

Reaction score
4 reasons this is not happening:
1) Unreal Engine 4 is bad for these kind of projects, just because it's pretty doesn't mean its good.
2) The scale of this project is something for a AAA company, not two coders and one modeler.
3) There's not enough demand for this kind of game to make it work.
4) PERP is still good enough to get a nice roleplay experience.

Reaction score
Would you like to make this game?

If you would we would be grateful but it is just not possible the devs here has no knowledge of that kind of coding.

Reaction score
How I imagine @Death Howl and @Ryan the Russian Dog right now:
2715408.jpg

Reaction score

Not even going to try unless Russian had a flash game in mind but I have no knowledge of this kind of coding at best HTML, CSS and maybe C# or whatever it is. If I was going to make an unreal engine 4 game I would not bother since I know it would be a dissapointment.

As for my post I mean no offence to Fredy or Stephen I just do not see them using that engine really.