PERPHeads unofficial wiki: A community project I'm holding my breath about.

Reaction score
Why not set up a MediaWiki installation (which is what I did back in the day) or a Wikia wiki?

A word of warning, building custom can be fun but it's also a lot of work in the long run if you want to keep it up.

One of the reasons the original PH wiki died is also the lack of (dedicated) moderation and actual illegal content was uploaded to the wiki, so keep that in mind before allowing user submissions.

Otherwise I wish you good luck, and hope to see a great source of information for new and veteran PERPHeads players!

Reaction score
a blue light suddenly appears, grasping the minor and taking him to a rooftop. The minors steam DMs pop up suggesting a punishment will be lessened with the repayment of illicit lewd photography. The minor tries to refuse but the blue light is preying on his addiction to the perpheads game mode, he just concede defeat.

Deleted member 1235

I hate those posts man, so irrelevant...

there-are-hot-singles-in-your-area-looking-for-you_o_2042079.jpg

Deleted member 5920

@Ayjay make sure there's a no minimum upload limit so Speedy can upload dick pics to his heart's content.

Reaction score
@Ayjay FYI if this idea goes anywhere

Reaction score
@Code Monkey because corporations require solid and maintainable software, .NET is very suitable for that. These days it's also deployable on Linux oriented infrastructures with .NET Core and Blazor is an amazing replacement for Javascript.

End of the day, C# is superior over PHP with it's generics and lightyears ahead in terms of a package ecosystem.