PERPHeads unofficial wiki: A community project I'm holding my breath about.

Reaction score
Hello, I recently started a wiki for perpheads, since I found out that @Riekelt 's wiki has been down for quite some time.

As it stands, its just a homepage right now, which can be found here. I'm gonna be 100% direct with you when I say I see this project not going very far. Edit permissions are currently restricted til I can find a group of trustworthy individuals who can make contributions to the page. If you wish to contribute, Comment below.

Again, I don't see this going very far but I want to go as far with this as I possibly can.

Information and descriptions that will be put on this page are:
- Active / past large name organisations
- Items such as Weapons, event items, furniture, etc.
- PD Divisions, information, etc.
- Information on jobs
- Information on drugs and other money making methods
- Updates
- Staff list (past and present)
- Vehicles, along with there stats, prices, etc.

Information that generally should be avoided will be listed below, along with a reason:
- Game breaking bugs: Exploits and the likes will be removed from the wiki as:
A: they would educate users on how to abuse certain bugs. Patched exploits may be listed if relevant to the article below.
B: Exploits are regularly coming and going, which would be difficult to keep track of.
- Information regarding specific community members.
- Information regarding details of demotions from both staff and PD roles.

Some general article making rules I have laid down in making and editing articles for this wiki include:
- Don't include information listed in the above paragraph.
- It's ok to genuinely make a mistake in writing information, but intentional misinformation will not be tolerated, and the article editor will have there edit privileges revoked and there writing reverted.
- Community guideline rules (Section 1 of the server rules and forum rules) Should be followed at all times when writing for the article.
- If anything you post is a direct copy of a guide written by another user in the "Guides" section, please put the original article in the "Source" section.

I hope we can all contribute to making this wiki very helpful.

Last edited:
Reaction score
B: Exploits are regularly coming and going, which would be difficult to keep track of.
I think you should make a top 10 PERPHeads Cheater list as well. Makes us degenerates feel better about ourselves ;(

Reaction score
We were, but tiny is very busy and insisted on a few key things such as Steam Auth etc, stuff I cant do in the languages I know, aswell as he wanted it all to be done with Django, therefore he had the bulk of the work to do as I cant program in Python using Django