Server Suggestion Personalized impounding for RC.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Personalized impounding for RC.
Suggestion Description: Each RC should be able to impound the cars they bring, not other cars.

Why should this be added?:
I really like playing as RC and there's been alot of time where someone's just stole the cars that I bring in.

What negatives could this have?:
I don't think there's any negatives to this, it's just a quality of life change.

Reaction score
It would be a nice idea with maybe a time limit before it open game for anyone of like 5-10 mins. Other solution is both people get paid for it.
Yes! My initial post was gonna be about how it's weird that all government jobs share income for actions like reviving or confescating etc. but I think a system where only 1 person can impound is a little better.

Reaction score
Given how Roadcrew has no XP system, having it so any roadcrew workers in the vicinity of the impound when a vehicle is impounded get paid would be the ideal solution I reckon.

Reaction score
Given how Roadcrew has no XP system, having it so any roadcrew workers in the vicinity of the impound when a vehicle is impounded get paid would be the ideal solution I reckon.
either this or make it so it has to be hooked and only the vehicle owner can impound whats on their truck maybe?

Reaction score
either this or make it so it has to be hooked and only the vehicle owner can impound whats on their truck maybe?
Yeah but if this is to stop people stealing impound bonuses then they're still likely to be a nuisance, and potentially argue or fight over cars to impound. Easiest solution is to just do what medics do, which is have it so both get money when nearby