Your Steam/In-game Name:
Chris/Chris Andrews
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
[PH] CountlessDreams/Peter Lame
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:72685883
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
The accused has violated the following rules:
  • 2.1 (Realism) - User was generally not acting in a realistic manner, using the government radio whilst restrained;
  • 3.4 (Risking Life) - The drawback in the form of risks by completing the maneuver outweighed the benefits, if any;
  • 3.22 (Highway Driving) - Unnecessary U-Turn on the highway conducted in a reckless and dangerous manner;
  • 3.24 (IC/OOC) - Broke character towards the end of the situation (and briefly after being cuffed);
  • 3.26 (/me) - Adamantly disregarded '/me' actions used to place him inside the car;
  • 4.1 (Follow the Law) - User is in violation of the following laws: 9.5 (Road Markings), 9.10 (Reckless Driving), 9.12 (Driving without due care and attention);
  • 4.2 (Disregard Traffic Laws) - The incident had already been contained and no further assistance was requested; as the officer could have done little to resourcefully aid the resolution of the incident further, I don't see it come close to being applicable as a time-sensitive situation to him.
To summarize: the accused, as a police officer, carelessly slams down his breaks on the highway, completes a U-Turn, stops momentarily in the only other open lane of the highway, and all without any valid judgement or reasoning. He then proceeds to disregard roleplay actions, and break character completely towards the end.

Evidence (Demo Required):
I will provide a demo if a staff member would so request it, however this evidence clearly displays the player names, and @Jon Godinn and @LEWIS 088 had witnessed some of the difficulties of the player first-hand.

http://plays.tv/video/564bc145b02e82a383

Last edited:
Reaction score
Me and Matt Walker had another officer do exactly the same thing and stopped with no lights at all to go afk for a moment. When he came back he said that he unbinded all of his keys then wrecklessly do the exact same thing driving up to the bridge on the wrong side. There has been a large influx of new and inexperienced officers I will keep an eye out if any including Peter Lame gets into anymore trouble.

However i do believe that he still needs to be punished to know that this is wrong.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

It's clear from the video uploaded, that the user has broke rules 2.1, 3.4, 3.22, 3.24, 3.26, 4.1 and 4.2. This is due to him not following /me's, not following traffic laws as an officer and doing a U-turn on the highway, using his radio while cuffed and also breaking character. They will be banned for 3 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.