petition to bring back the old drug growing system

Reaction score
Very constructive and creative thread, I highly doubt this will happen due to the effort they put into the update. You actually produce a higher quantity of drugs with this update and besides, planting 4 large plants of cocaine and marijuana and sitting for 20 minuets just to replant the marijuana was just boring. You have to monitor your drugs which I find to be a lot more entertaining than just sitting afk and waiting to be raided by police.

Reaction score
Very constructive and creative thread, I highly doubt this will happen due to the effort they put into the update. You actually produce a higher quantity of drugs with this update and besides, planting 4 large plants of cocaine and marijuana and sitting for 20 minuets just to replant the marijuana was just boring. You have to monitor your drugs which I find to be a lot more entertaining than just sitting afk and waiting to be raided by police.
how much cocaine can a vip and non vip make with 1 max cocaine batch

Reaction score
Each batch is around 8 minutes faster and I make an extra 8k, so no thanks.

Reaction score
new concept of growing drugs is so much better it may be more expensive but its perfect if they made the crafting for a planter cheaper i would enjoy it even more

Reaction score
Despite the fact the new way of growing is expensive, its still a better way of growing drugs as its more interactive and takes more than just getting pots and seeds. There are still better ways it can be improved, such as cops only being able to confiscate pots in the big planters if they have drugs in them, but I believe if this way of growing is more "sweater friendly" because, as Daniel mentioned, it takes less tem and gives you more money.

Reaction score
lets remove something new that makes something that you do alot less repeative and more interesting , considering the fact that perp is probably near its death

yeah sure why not

Reaction score
Whats the point in creating a thread about removing an idea that has always been discussed by people of the the community. You haven't even bothered to comment on why YOU want the idea to be reverted back to the original one. No effort put in this shows you dont partically care at all

Reaction score
So also, I came to this thread and saw a single dot as your message, I was like, hmm, he's probably been shouted down by community members and tried to remove the post, then I realised, I don't see a 'last edited' message on your original post. As spaceshuttle said, you really haven't put any effort into this at all, and you've posted it in a section of the forums usually reserved for you know, news, and announcements.