PH crafter (price calculator)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Absolutely love this Bamarin, you've saved my F1 key a large amount of pressing. No longer will I talk to the same NPC 3 times in a row just to check mixtures! <3

Reaction score
Is it possible to make a list of what weapons you have added to the list of materials? Apart from that I love the program. Thanks.

Reaction score
@Smudger
Well this program aims to show which materials you are going to buy and how much the final cost is.
I guess your suggestion comes from the problem that after you have added many weapons you may forget how many you have already added. I will have to add another list but since i'm not currently working on this program (the school is keeping me very busy) it may take a long while before the next update, but i'll take this suggestion in consideration :)

Reaction score
Everytime i try to open it it just crashes without opening. Any idea why? :) Tried to run it as Administrator and it didn't work.

Reaction score
Thanks for this little program, Bamarin!
I got one suggestion for an update: Maybe you could add magazines to the top bar..?

Well done so far.

- Kermit

Reaction score
Okay, so this thread is old, but I just wanted to say you should try to make an Android and iOS app.

I use it right now and it is really good.

But why an app?
Well, I keep tabbing out and just pressing F1 is faster right now. This costs money I think but it is worth it.
When it is on my phone, I can just open it like I do with the forums if I am in-game.

Hopefully you will try.

Reaction score
@Synatec,
As you can see this thread is old and the program maintenance is pretty much dead, I'm still working on it, but basing on how little time I can spend on it, it'll take ages before a new update is released. I never thought about an app, and to be honest I don't know anything about Java and iOS languages, but maybe in a far future I could try learn them :)

Reaction score
Version 2.3 has been released!
Fixes:
  • error of invalid tax value is now shown only once when you select an option from the menu (instead of showing up x times for x materials);
  • as @I Eath You <3 noticed the program was counting 0.5$ as a 0$ instead of 1$, now it's the opposite.
Changes:
  • tax now resets to 50% if the user set it highter or 0% if lower;
  • when clearing the basket the tax will stay to the set one instead of going to 0%.

Reaction score
is this 100% correct , i mean the materials prices and the enough materials to craft something ?

Reaction score
As I said here
About the bad news, that's even worse for me because it will probably mean I'll have to change the PH crafter and I was already working on a new version of it :wideyed: ...ups I shouldn't have told about this ;)
I'm working on a new version of the program.
Since I'll present this project for my final exam I want to show you the presentation I made to know your opinion, and also to thank everyone who used this program and helped me improving it by giving a feedback :)

Alert! the presentation contains spoilers of the new version of the program I'm going to release
https://prezi.com/embed/gds4caxtfen...n=6w4E7SM7NzWiZgoCDsc8V8VqhTgXYFSIxMUz_T7Uj_A
[DOUBLEPOST=1469640296,1467395145][/DOUBLEPOST]Here we are FINALLY!

Version 3.0
has been released!
FIXES:
  • name of cinder block changed from "cinder bolck" to "cinder block"
  • the total price doesn't show the 0.5$ excess anymore
CHANGES:
  • added a database to store the data related to the materials
  • background code simplification: made the program object oriented
  • changed the cart list, so there's only 1 vertical scrollbar for both materials and qty
  • now you can set the amount of a weapon from the menu
  • added paper towels to materials
Hopefully everything should work fine, just run the setup and launch the app from the desktop or from the start menu browsing "All apps" under PHcrafter.
You'll probably notice a worse performance, that's due the very cheap database I'm using.
IMPORTANT now that PH crafter uses a database you need a connection to Internet to launch the program
If you have any problem, suggestion or you find bugs post them below!!!

Reaction score
Just somethings to note. The prices for guns are really high because the High quality metal has the prices from the gun shop. Maybe you could change it so its the crafted version? Just makes guns a lot more expensive.

Reaction score
Version 3.1 has been released!
FIXES:
  • Installer language changed from Italian to English
  • When you increment the quantity of a weapon you want to craft it doesn't jump anymore from 1 to a number different from 2
  • Internet connection error shows up 1 time instead of 8 times
  • Fixed icon on the applications bar
CHANGES:
  • Added Gardening Pot to the material
  • Added Refined Metals to the craftable objects (under Mixed Materials), so to display the crafted prices
IMPORTANT
From version 3.0 if you want to update PH crafter now you have to unistall the older version first, it's very easy to do it, but in case you don't know how to do it follow the guide below :)
HOW TO UNINSTAL PH CRAFTER
Open the Start menu and click on All apps
83CLp7H.png

Scroll down till you find the P
Fs8z5ny.png

Open PHcrafter folder, right click your PH crafter installed version and select Uninstall
ODU4cg5.png

Now you are ready to install a new version!
[DOUBLEPOST=1470042372,1469996488][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just found out the server I were using was free only for a week, I'm already searching for a new one. Sorry guys :(
Update to the newest version 3.1.1 if you want to continue using PH crafter
NOTE: this new server is completly free, but doesn't garant the complete efficiency of its service, this means that sometimes when you use phcrafter it might give an error. in that case send me a PM and if it's possible I'll fix the problem ASAP

Last edited:

rat

Reaction score
Holy crap, this is amazing!

Only complaint is that it hangs a bit when I add guns and stuff to the list, but apart from that this will help me tonnes! Thanks!

Also, just an idea, but can we have the level needed to craft each gun in brackets in the drop down menus? Would help me remember which guns which.

Status
Not open for further replies.