Server Suggestion Phone scale setting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: add on phone setting scale for change phone size

Why should this be added? (pros): it's very helpful when driving you make phone smaller and when u raid or get raided and you are in ts u can make phone smaller from setting

What negatives could this have? (cons): might be some error when you change phone scale to very small and can't make it back to default

*Other additions:

02ddb15023e22835ebd9c1933a02a05a70388832.png

Reaction score
yes, Especially when you play 4:3 it literally takes up your whole screen, Also it could be added in the f1 menu>options?

Reaction score
why are you using an espect ratio that died 12 years ago

Reaction score
I also play 4:3 because i find it more natural to use, being that i play csgo in the same res. It just felt right. I cant go back otherwise i cant hit a singular shot.

Reaction score
Because I am used to playing in 4:3, I dont care about graphics, play most my games in 4:3. Your sensitivity will feel like it goes fast if you go left and right and slow up and down. Models are wider and more visible so it is also good for shooting. If I play in 16:9 my aim is the equivalent of a penis.

Reaction score
@Creepis Other games it didn't feel like it but when I played fortnite in 2017/18 I played stretched and it made me fucking pop off until everyone started building to the sky within seconds lol

Also I agree with how the phone isn't scaled very well on 4:3 res, not sure if something could be done about that for those players who use it?

Reaction score
@Clarky alot of people use 4:3 res bc they see it the best for aim but they got problem and people who play on 24 inch monitor got the phone big so if this could be done it will be helpful for everyone they choose the scale that is more comfortable for them

Sam

Reaction score

Stop playing on small resolutions like some E-Sport player and there will not be an issue.

Having said that, the thing about making phone smaller while on TeamSpeak might happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.