Picking up bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/picking-up-a-bomb.17288/

Main Idea:
Picking up Remote bombs after you drop them. Don't know why it was removed for some reason.

Full description of the idea:
Basically, in the past you could pick up remote bombs after dropping them. After the update you can't do it for some reason and I don't see the reason why? I myself dropped 1 bomb and wasn't able to retrieve it so I decided to reconnect and hopefully find it in storage which didn't happen. So Rest in piece another bomb of mine. I just thought you guys should add it again. Now if you want to place a bomb you should know that if you drop it there's no going back. So if things go wrong you're done m8 and I don't like that kind of stress with bombs.

Why should it be added?:

I think it should be added because I didn't see any problems in the last. If you're telling me dropping a bombs and picking it up again is unrealistic then not being able to pick up a object that you just dropped is more realistic? It's definetly not and all it would cause is more people dropping bombs by accident and using them because they can't pick it up. I really don't see why you removed it and think it should be implemented again.

Pros:
Pick up bombs and not make it more stressful that it already is. "Adds Realism M9"

Cons: Error, no cons found.

*Other additions: N/A

Reaction score
Going to slap a agree on this for the simple reason that placing bombs is very dodgey. Getting them in a good spot is annoying and sometimes they end up in the completely wrong place, wasting 10k. Seeing as you cannot move them with fists etc.

Reaction score
-Removed-

@lelios1 pointed out that I was talking about the wrong bomb.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What if a player has Tourette's and he has a twitch and clicks placing bomb? I agree to be able to pick them up, health and social class taught me that we should be a diverse society.

Alex

Agree with this, few days ago i accidently placed a bomb, having to push it all the way to regals 1 being forced to either raid or loose a bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.