Planter and chem table attachments stealable?

Reaction score
Description of the idea:
Make planter and chem table attachments stealable.

As it stands, planter boxes and their attachments are essentially permanent items, meaning there is almost no risk of losing them.

Making planter box and chem table attachments stealable will:
- Add more financial loss to being unable to defend your drugs
- Add more profit from winning a raid.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- Power growers losing will potentially lose more stuff, adding more risk to the reward they are after
- Makes sense logically that you would steal these items along with weapons and drugs to further your inventory for you and your operation, or to sell to make a quick profit.
- As it stands I feel growing comes with less risk than it really should.
- Would make a market for people selling planter attachments at bazaar, as they are cheap items to craft and would bring in more money from passiveRP shops. @rogue
What negatives could this have? (cons):
- Would be annoying I guess recrafting planter attachments
- Unrealistic to an extent I guess in the sense that you would be dismantling drugs equipment to sell in a heated shootout situation?​

Reaction score
  • Staff
Then either craft it in bulk, or buy it off another player? This would create a market for these items.

Reaction score
i kinda agree but recently ive been raiding a lot and I always leave 90% of sweaters shit because i realise it can bankrupt them if you take it all, i feel like this will only fuck over these people and no one else.