Planters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea:
Planters don't disappear when the owner DC's until the drugs inside of them have been harvested / have died.

Currently people can disconnect to ensure a raider makes minimal profit as the rules allow them to do so if they are black screened, or alternatively decide to quit after they get raided for less toxic reasons.

This addition would allow people to do so without negatively affecting other players.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- People not DCing so their drugs disappear.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
- Issues?

Reaction score
Isn't disconnecting when you're being raided against the rules anyways? Even if you're blackscreened?

Idk chief this seems like such a first world problem type suggestion, like only the elite of perp who only raid all day experience this problem so I disagree

Reaction score
Should also add a timer for guns not to despawn for a certain amount of time cause im sure they despawn instantly and go back to the users storage when they DC

Reaction score
  • Staff
Should also add a timer for guns not to despawn for a certain amount of time cause im sure they despawn instantly and go back to the users storage when they DC
Guns that were dropped upon death no longer go back to players storages after they dc iirc.

Reaction score
Isn't disconnecting when you're being raided against the rules anyways? Even if you're blackscreened?

Idk chief this seems like such a first world problem type suggestion, like only the elite of perp who only raid all day experience this problem so I disagree

Because new players don't raid ever. I agree we shouldn't pander to the more experienced players but this would make rule 3.20 almost obsolete. Why have rules when we can just have gameplay mechanics?

Reaction score
  • Staff
More relevant suggestion made, moving to duplicates.

Status
Not open for further replies.