Player of the Month April 2015

Who should be player of the month?

• MrAaron (Chicken)

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Mr Revenge - Huge improvement in forum posts and roleplay style! Good job buddy!

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Hydro Killer

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Minilaro

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Pear

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Hyperlate

• Momo

• Niko

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Creepis

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • Billy Belinsky

Votes: 19 28.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattIs

logo_1.png

The time of the month is here and our first player of the month.
As I promised to ensure this is a community vote I have made a poll which I was for you to vote in.

We as a staff team have collected a number of members, we believe could win this months prize of 70k or VIP.

If you do win, contact me via PM and i'll have your prize arranged.

Good Luck!​

Reaction score
Obviously, the person with least votes is going to win. Hydro is in for a fight to the death.

Reaction score
Sorry, but I am the true player of the month. As compensation I demand free VIP and enforcer rank with the ability to ignore the rules.
I apologize to you plebs, but I am the one and only candidate.​

Trande

We can't deny the fact that the vote is highly questionable, because you decided who is on it. For example Creepis. Why isn't he on it? He's active on the forums and on the server. Why aren't staff members on it? I should be able to vote a staff member, if I want to. Why's Mr. Revenge on this list? I agree, he improved, but most of his posts are still a bit counter-productive.

Write Creepis on this list, you sexist.

MattIs

@Creepis has been added to the votes. This is a community vote so if others suggest players, feel free to PM me with your suggestions!

I'm not trying to cause war @Trande, only trying to be kind :cat:

Trande

Pear eats little kids in rituals, don't vote him. You should vote our kebab @Creepis

He's good, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.